Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got to drive it two hundred miles from the dealer in Alexandria, VA down to Chesapeake, VA. All I can say is- what a great car! I am very pleased. Wanted to get on it really bad, but I'm trying to stick to the break in recommendations. The graphite wheels look great with this color also. I think I'm gonna spend the night in the garage just to keep it company.

·
Registered
685 Posts
Congrats! I have a question. I live in VA to and I'm buying my IS in few months. What dealer did you go to? Did you get a good deal? I'll really appreciate it if you share some info with me. My e-mail is [email protected].

Originally posted by Heloguy:
Got to drive it two hundred miles from the dealer in Alexandria, VA down to Chesapeake, VA. All I can say is- what a great car! I am very pleased. Wanted to get on it really bad, but I'm trying to stick to the break in recommendations. The graphite wheels look great with this color also. I think I'm gonna spend the night in the garage just to keep it company.

------------------
K.P.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Initially I went to Charles Barker in Virginia Beach. They didn't have a Graphite Gray. They wanted $32,400 + transport + tax/tags (fully loaded w/graphite polished wheels) to get one from another dealer, so I started calling around myself and found a couple in the DC area. I ended up paying $31,864 + tax/tags (MSRP $35,000) for a car with the polished wheels, but without LSD.

Hope this helps. You can probably do better, because I needed a car and was in a bit of a rush to get one.

·
Registered
13 Posts
although they're not one of is300.net's "preferred dealers" (yet), Pohanka Lexus is by far the best Lexus dealership in the DC Metro area (Rt50 & Rt28 in Chantilly, VA). pop me an email if you're interested in a specific Sales contact. :)

i bought my graphite in September, so i didn't get a great deal (current market value was high), but the aftercare at the dealer has been top notch.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Congrats!!!!!!! I know the feeling I just picked mine up on Dec.1 and have 500 miles on it. I have for the most part been obeying the break in rules, a couple of times i took it up to 5k rpm's, no problem, engine still smooth and humming. Love the car!!!!!!!!!

------------------
Yellow IS300 w/LSD and graphite polished rims

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
6 Participants
civic Si-r
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing