Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, not exactly. I pulled into the parking garage this morning at work next to a Jeep Cherokee. I noticed a cute blonde starting to get out of the car (my first thought was "Don't ding my car" - actually that was my second thought but I won't go there
).

Anyway, I hopped out of my car, enabled the alarm, and started to walk towards office. Then I hear, "Excuse me!" I turn around and it was the blonde. She said, "I noticed that your headlights are still on, do they turn off automatically?"

I responded, "Yes, they have an auto off function. But thanks very much for asking."

Sorry, nothing more juicy than that, but it put me in a good mood after an a$$hole BMW driver laid on his horn because he wanted me to drive through road construction (debris, large bump in the road) at full speed.

------------------
cardinal
'01 Silver/Black
LS, LD, HH, SR, 17"
 

·
Founder
Joined
·
8,708 Posts
PS) If you press the arm/lock button a second time, the lights will go off...


------------------
Tony
'01 Spectra Blue
'94 Turbo Miata
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the tip - but then no more encounters such as this one


Seriously, did not know that - one of the benefits of this forum.

------------------
cardinal
'01 Silver/Black
LS, LD, HH, SR, 17"
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,372 Posts
i went out to my car to just test it...
it's a small thing.. but it's very cool
in my book...

thanks tony!!!!



------------------
Marlon
IS300 (white)
loaded w/o LSD
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by MDaltezza:
i went out to my car to just test it...
it's a small thing.. but it's very cool
in my book...

thanks tony!!!!


*Didn't* believe the webmaster???



------------------
cardinal
'01 Silver/Black
LS, LD, HH, SR, 17"
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,902 Posts
That was my sister and she said she really like you....

Just kidding. Those are just some of the perks that don't show up in the owner's manual.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by Agent Smith:
That was my sister and she said she really like you....

Just kidding. Those are just some of the perks that don't show up in the owner's manual.
Agent, I'm married with 2 kids...so it was a cheap thrill, what can I say? At least it wasn't some gap-toothed hick




------------------
cardinal
'01 Silver/Black
LS, LD, HH, SR, 17"
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
626 Posts
Well it is always nice to be acknowledged by the other half. I was with my wife out on the town without the two kids.

We were leaving the parking lot and this chick got out on the passenger side of a mustang and her boyfriend got out and caught her ruber necking at the car.

Another story. I pulled up next to a Jeep Cherokee. Guy driving chick in the passenger seat. I pulled up their left on the driver side. The chick literaly bent forward and into the lap of her male partner to look out the driver window at the car. The guy pushed her back and you could see him saying " what the hell are you looking at" Ahh that was funny as hell.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
654 Posts
Hmm I had a similar encounter...

It was early morning, so the auto setting had the lights on. I parked my car, pressed the lock button once, then started to walk away. Then all of a sudden, one hot, sexy, middle-aged male security guard with a slight pot belly told me that my lights were still on... I said, "Oh yeah, I know..." End of story.

(plese note the saracasm in the description of the security guard...)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5 Posts
Cardinal_Creek, repeat after me:
"Yeah, they turn off by themselves... Wanna f*ck?"

I was at the drive through at Taco Bell. When I drove up to the window to get my chalupa, the little hottie leaned out the window and said: "God, that's a gorgeous car!" Smile, wink-wink. Only thing is I wasn't in a LEXUS I was in my Laser-Red Mustang, and the b*tch still managed to screw up my order. I'm going to miss my little GT when it's time for her to go...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,515 Posts
Well, instead of Taco Bell chicks in your domestic you'll be wheelin' independent corporate hotties your own age and older.



Originally posted by Bryan:
Cardinal_Creek, repeat after me:
"Yeah, they turn off by themselves... Wanna f*ck?"

I was at the drive through at Taco Bell. When I drove up to the window to get my chalupa, the little hottie leaned out the window and said: "God, that's a gorgeous car!" Smile, wink-wink. Only thing is I wasn't in a LEXUS I was in my Laser-Red Mustang, and the b*tch still managed to screw up my order. I'm going to miss my little GT when it's time for her to go...
 
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Top