Lexus IS Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
679 Posts
I don't have pics of this but I know this is a fact. Maxzda RX7 FD rims will not fit our car but will fit the sedan. So our bolt pattern is different in the rear. I have tried this with 3 different sets of wheels and they all came up with the same results. When I put my daily driving wheels on I'll take a pic if i remember to get the digi cam out.

·
Registered
6,141 Posts
Bolt pattern has to be the same. Rodney you have aftermarket wheels right, they fit, just not the RX-7 Wheels?

I have had two different sets of wheels both bought from guys with sedans and it is 5x114.3, maybe something else is not clearing, like the hub bore or the suspension?

·
Registered
679 Posts
Bolt patterns are the same but for some reason the the mazda rims don't fit; which have the same bolt pattern as our vehicle. I've had three different sets of aftermarket rims and they fit as well. I've had to ream the holes out with a drill on two different sets of FD rims (my own and redlines :p ). It's definitely slightly off by a few millimeters. I have a third set that im not using and the results are the same. It will jam up right at the studs. If any of you plan on using them for a drag set up plan on gettin your drill out to ream them out by a millimeter or two. :bigSmile:

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
I'm kinda jealous....I wish I had an outlet in the trunk. Not sure what I'd do with it but I WANT IT!!

You have your own decals!

21 - 31 of 31 Posts