Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
how did no one mention the hatchback? the sedan has a trunk! the rear cargo area cover also!

·
SEAHAWKS!!
10,782 Posts
Has anyone converted the rear seats from the Wagon to the Sedan? Just asking. I hate my rear seats not able to fold down. Also, I am not skinny enough to climb through the ski pass, if I ever decide to try. Which is never in my life. :)

·
Photographer
3,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Has anyone converted the rear seats from the Wagon to the Sedan? Just asking. I hate my rear seats not able to fold down. Also, I am not skinny enough to climb through the ski pass, if I ever decide to try. Which is never in my life. :)
the angle and pitch between the rear seats are different so I don't think
it's possible. is Lexus to blame?

·
Registered
6,141 Posts
SportCross and Sedan taillights shape is different. On the SportCross they kind of "sweep" back along the side of the car, where the sedan just rounds off.

·
Registered
6,141 Posts
Damn you, I was going to take the turn signal stalk today. :lol:

I have another one in mind nobody has posted yet.

Also are the sedan headrests the same in the rear? Do they have the runt in the middle like us?

·
Registered
6,141 Posts
I think Rich is pointing out what I was saying in the other thread.

Our wheels/tires are staggered on the SportCross, unless you opted for the winter option.

But maybe, what is the vehicle capacity weight of the sedan?

·
Registered
6,141 Posts
Those are not weights, they are kiloPascals, which are another way to measure air pressure, in this case air pressure in the tires.

kilopascals x 0.1450 = pounds/square inch

1 - 20 of 31 Posts