Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been on .net for over 15 months....finally got some pic of my ride....only really started mods.....so nothing much....

-Lsportline Lower Springs
-JDM Clear Fogs
-JDM Dash Tray
-Blue Caliper
-20% Tints
-OEM Lip
-03 Cup Holder
-SportX Emblems....

Real Mods to come later on the year.....

http://www.lexusownersclub.com/gallery/locnz/At_the_hideout

http://www.lexusownersclub.com/gallery/locnz/urban_styles

thanks for the click.....:D

As you can see the Car heigh, Front / Rear Bumper are different.....also side indicator...the bumpers are shorter and it dosent have any indicators and it also has a Headlight Washer on cars equip HID's.

Matt

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
vinceprince said:
i like ,, you should take pics of your IS with some new zealand backdrops :D
Kool.......Sure I will get that done on our next meet.......at the mean time just check out our other meet photo.....I will post it up later.....

Matt

·
Registered
38,938 Posts
looks great! :D

·
Manufacturer of Pipes
5,285 Posts
Nice pics Matt!!!!

Its cool to see the JDM/EURO Spec IS300 8) ...

Now get us a pic of the HID Headlight Washers in action!!!!
Try to throw in a few close up shots, please.

Has anyone here in the US integrated the headlight washing system on our US Spec IS300???

Joe Z :chill:

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Joe Z said:
Nice pics Matt!!!!

Its cool to see the JDM/EURO Spec IS300 8) ...

Now get us a pic of the HID Headlight Washers in action!!!!
Try to throw in a few close up shots, please.

Has anyone here in the US integrated the headlight washing system on our US Spec IS300???

Joe Z :chill:
Yeah I will try...but they are a pain if you don't live anywhere that snow...when you try to wash your windshield the haedlight washer spray the headlights and it splash water everywhere.....seriously not need..I don't think you can get them installed in US, sice you guys ave longer bumpers so that it wont fit (too short to fit the US spec) Bumpers....but I will get a pic.

matt

·
8,880 Posts
:-? :-? :-?
Souldn't headlight washers have a separate switch, left of the steering wheel? That's how it was supposed to be setup in the Wiring Manual for the 2001 IS.

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
vlad_a said:
:-? :-? :-?
Souldn't headlight washers have a separate switch, left of the steering wheel? That's how it was supposed to be setup in the Wiring Manual for the 2001 IS.
Yeah We got 2 swich next to the steering wheel.......one for rear fog lights and one for headlight washer...for the 04 model i think the remaining one is going to be for the memory seats.

Matt

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I dont know if i like the headligh washers anymore...they are useless I though they have them on the Canadian IS300?

matt

·
Registered
3,031 Posts
frylai said:
I dont know if i like the headligh washers anymore...they are useless I though they have them on the Canadian IS300?

matt
I think the Canadian version does come with it. I also thought that the Euro headlights are chrome housing with the amber reflector in the corner. Isn't that how the IS200s are?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts