Lexus IS Forum banner

Pic of my car

2K views 30 replies 24 participants last post by  djhobbes 
#1 ·
I got bored and took a picture of the car with my new rims. More will be coming once the weather gets a little better. Let me know what you think.

See less See more
#10 ·
Big_V said:
I got bored and took a picture of the car with my new rims. More will be coming once the weather gets a little better. Let me know what you think.

Is that color Bluestone Mettalic? I've been trying to find a picture of one, and that looks pretty close. I'll be trading my red '03 due to an accident, and I'm looking at other color options. It's a beauty, and makes me miss mine at the body shop even more! :cry:

#11 ·
its an MSM and it looks quite dropped to me and very clean

#18 ·
yeah it deff looks perfect, i cant see where the no drop look is? put on like a rmm kit

#22 ·
great choice of rims, they look great, good idea to save some $ and pick up a set of red rotoras... more pics....

02 onyx - Vis Dual Vented Carbon Fiber Hood - G2 Red Calipers - JSP "The CF Blade" - Omega Max 2 Way Alarm/Starter- Tint - Clear side markers -XM Roady - 12"IDMAX - Aluminum Dashkit next!

#23 ·
Looks great! That's the perfect style of wheels, IMHO, if I were to upgrade to 18" wheels.

#25 ·
dang... someone knows how to take pix 8)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.