Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally my bodykit is up with my car... Wald front + side and L-tuned back.. all replica..
the only bad thing is ... I have to adjust my coilover again (raised back up 1 inch) ... or else my car wouldnt be able to go anywhere...

if someone can .. host the pic for me,
the photos are in this IS300 album

http://photos.yahoo.com/cal_eternity

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
link fixed

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
scottschoe said:
calcal, nice kit. do you mind telling us where you bought everything from?
Front and side from Tiger11 ....
and the back from Altezza_S4
... paint and install by Wetworks garage .. (the one thedon went ) :D

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
davchang11 said:
looks good, did everything fit alright??
the sides fit ok .. the front is a little bit too long... but still do-able..
the back ..fits ok .. but then ..there is a tiny gap between the middle .. to the back bumper..but since my car is black, not too bad..
i would say for the replica price.. the fitment wasn't too bad. all do-able..

·
Registered
156 Posts
Was modifying the Wald kit a problem... The genuine Wald fronts and rears have to be modfied to fit...

Chris

·
Registered
251 Posts
looks dope. thas exactly wut my car is gonna look like when i get my rear lip. how much was it for paint and install?

·
Registered
435 Posts
body kit

I have the wald replica front end..i got it from tomato-racing.com and it fits PERFECT! I am looking for a good deal on some wald sides, so if you know where to get them, let me know

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Looks great!! is that a scratch or sticker on your back bumper? can't see what it is since the pic is too small.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
jb00gie said:
looks dope. thas exactly wut my car is gonna look like when i get my rear lip. how much was it for paint and install?

around 600 for paint and install ..and is not bad at all..... i mean the quality of the job..
the front lip is ABS plastic (white one), side and rear are fiberglass, no special manufac for these replica.... fitment is not perfect, but doable..and for the price i got... them ... not bad at all ..
the front only cost me 150, so are the sides, rear is just slightly higher price

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Kev IS300 said:
Looks great!! is that a scratch or sticker on your back bumper? can't see what it is since the pic is too small.
oh .. that is a HKS hiper exhaust sticker... :D , not scratches..
oh and to the msg above, the front grill got it from carson toyota... 200 something , i forgot...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts