Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
3,993 Posts
I sort expect Master P to be flying in his own plane... if John Travolta can do it Master P DEFINATELY can do it.

·
Registered
44,398 Posts
Tinlemon said:
I sort expect Master P to be flying in his own plane... if John Travolta can do it Master P DEFINATELY can do it.
Yeah, sure... this is one of those shytheads who will have practically infinite money and still end up broke. He should go the smart route like Travolta and join a cult... too bad the heaven's gaters aren't around any more.

-Justin

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
not at all. I was scared my co-worker didn't know how to use the digicam..He kept asking where's the button? And Master P was getting impatient

·
Registered
12,480 Posts
AECIS300 said:
MAmornIS said:
dOOd you look like your a scared squirrel, did you crap your pants or somthing? :crazy: :lol: :crazy: :lol:
I think it's cause Master P just gave him the 'Credit Card Swipe'! :lol:

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
PrOjEcT818 said:
Loser...are you one of Master P's other stalkers
Nope i just work at the airport and was fixing a computer when i noticed him yelling at the ticket agents..Got a camera and asked for pic..Thats it

·
Registered
20,481 Posts
MAmornIS said:
PrOjEcT818 said:
Loser...are you one of Master P's other stalkers
Nope i just work at the airport and was fixing a computer when i noticed him yelling at the ticket agents..Got a camera and asked for pic..Thats it
then he proceeded to punch you in the mouth.

·
Registered
28,808 Posts
Isn't that Chris Tucker and Gary Coleman?

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
About this Discussion
45 Replies
25 Participants
Tha Reaper
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing