Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea, E-Shift :)

I have an auto, but love the look of the manual. No more of those Oddly placed Green and Orange Gear Buttons from the Auto.
Only thing is the Knob screws onto the boot and not the gear stick, so it's a bit loose but still works well.

Anyone have similar Knobs, that actually screw onto the boot and then onto the IS300s Auto Stick? ... from Momo.

Thanks!

Kevin

·
Registered
5,153 Posts
What about the ETC and snow buttons? Do you just feel around until you're sure your finger is on the right one, then push? :lol:

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
im gunna do the same thing once i get to driving my IS again... and as far as the PWR and SNOW buttons go... if he`s anythin like me, he already knows exactly where they w/o lookin down... i can just reach for the PWR button and hit it right on w/o lookin down or feelin for it...

·
2,033 Posts
fusion said:
im gunna do the same thing once i get to driving my IS again... and as far as the PWR and SNOW buttons go... if he`s anythin like me, he already knows exactly where they w/o lookin down... i can just reach for the PWR button and hit it right on w/o lookin down or feelin for it...
ya after a while you don't need to look :D you just know where they are keeps the car looking a lot cleaner to.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
First, yea I just know where the PWR and Snow Buttons are, if you get under the console you can remove the connectors and I'm considering placing them where my heated seats are, but havent got to that yet.

Yea manual was available when I got my car, but they had NONE in Silver on Black in Manual with Navigation. I needed Navigation, was a must. Plus I didn't wanna wait 3-4 months for delivery of manual with navi.

Rice to me would be something that by it's nature is supposed to increase the speed of the car, or assist the cars ability to speed or manauver but fails miserably and you still use it thinking it helps, and your cool.. such as a large as wing that would only help after 140mph, but the car can barely do 100 if it's lucky.

This is just a cover to provide a more uniformed and sleek look to the interior of the car.. I guess it's rice if it improves the interior handling (old joke) :)

Thanks for all the replies!

The entire set, Momo Brushed Aluminum Shift Knob, boot and all it's accesories cost me $109 shipped on ebay.

Kevin

·
8,803 Posts
sorry dude, i think its fugly.

**(insert vomiting smiley here)**

1 - 20 of 35 Posts