Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Hey guys, I was thinking of replacing these, with a PIAA wheels... my real name is PIA btw (my gf thinks Im a dork) but, id appreciate if you guys can give me suggestions of what PIAA wheels to get. Thanks! :)

·
Registered
242 Posts

Hey guys, I was thinking of replacing these, with a PIAA wheels... my real name is PIA btw (my gf thinks Im a dork) but, id appreciate if you guys can give me suggestions of what PIAA wheels to get. Thanks! :)
im not too familiar with piaa wheels... but definately ditch the chrome :)

bump for a fellow newbie! and a local! im in SF :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the replies guys! Im leaning towards Super Rozza and Style D.. :) btw, do you guys know how big my rims are just by looking at it? i think the size is good enough for me.. Whats a good size if i get the super rozza? I do want it big, but what would fit the IS300?

·
Registered
68 Posts
if i needed new wheels i would order some 5zigen Pro racer ZR+520 in 5x114.3 18x8.5 +47, paint them bright silver metallic, and throw on some Dunlop DZ101's in 225/40/18.

just my opinion.

·
Registered
600 Posts

I would definitely suggest a drop with your next set of rims. I recommend some Hotchkis or H&R springs. It looks like you have 18's and I think the combination of a conservative drop and those PIAA rims would look excellent.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts