Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Bugaloo
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
These bulbs are not available in the US had to special order from japan. they are the 55w bulbs so they will not melt harness even at full power

On the car with full power DRL Mod

·
Bugaloo
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice... Great minds think alike

Despite all the criticisim I Love the yellow DRL's especially with the fog mod... Looks [email protected] hot!!:loveit:

Now all you need is the fog mod

Brandon

·
Registered
4,826 Posts
WhiteLex03 said:
Too yellow for me.

Fog mod is better, than full DRL IMO.
Agreed. I had a similar setup to this. I ended up just unplugging my DRLs cause I think the fogs looks great by themselves.

·
Registered
902 Posts
Thats great that you show a pic with the yellow light totally taking up the picture, but do you have pics of your car that give a better sense of what the car looks like just driving around in the daytime like normal?

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
Brandon714 said:
Nice... Great minds think alike

Despite all the criticisim I Love the yellow DRL's especially with the fog mod... Looks [email protected] hot!!:loveit:

Now all you need is the fog mod

Brandon
You did the full drl mod too right? If you did..after you release your ebrake...doesnt that bright yellow glow just look so nice? I always stare at the light when I park at night. It's kinda like a fly looking at those neon fly zappers lol.

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
the handbrake....does it do the same on autos? Once you release the handbrake...the yellow drls come on. But yea..unless you dont use them...the lights come on once you turn on ur engine.

·
Premium Member
5,701 Posts
I had a set of those, and they were NOWHERE near as yellow as the fogs, so i dumped them.. The ion makes them only marginally yellower than stock...

·
Registered
7,564 Posts
dont you get flashers thinking you are highbeaming them?

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
E12iC46 said:
the handbrake....does it do the same on autos? Once you release the handbrake...the yellow drls come on. But yea..unless you dont use them...the lights come on once you turn on ur engine.
yeah for the E-shift
if you release the Handbrake the DRLS come on, your car has to be on first, and started when the HandBrake is up

i was driving in front of Brandon714 and he HIGHBEAMS ME, i Paniced because it was BRIGHT @$$ YELLOW, lite up my whole car, and i have reflective tint.

:poke:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts