Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone tried or did mount 4" fog lights behind grill of the bumper??? im thinking bouts it... but wondering how its gonna look...

·
Registered
34 Posts
ugly.. real ugly.. dont do it to yourself.. not only will it look ugly, you'll pay like $300 just for something 'ugly' for your car.. if u want to do anything with fogs, try to see if the stock foglights are yellow & change them to a different color, or if the lense is yellow there are several things u can do.. but im not going to get into detail on that one because i havent looked at it to know what to do yet.. i for one like the yellow look, so it really doesnt matter to me

·
Registered
6,168 Posts
Originally posted by blueis300guy:
has anyone tried or did mount 4" fog lights behind grill of the bumper??? im thinking bouts it... but wondering how its gonna look...
4" sounds kinda big. For some reason the big lights look works on the Subaru Impreza, but it doesn't sound like it'll match the IS3. I think you should just change the existing foglights.

------------------
By making this post I am not claiming to be an expert of any sort on the topic and should not be taken as such. It's just my opinion and worth what you paid for it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts