Lexus IS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Banned
1,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got a decent detail on my car, and some decent pictures to match... These pictures show off my freshly dented rim (Thanks IL roads!), and yes the lip is still unpainted, and the exhaust will not be changed. I'm sure you guys will have nothing but nice things to say about the car otherwise. ;)

·
Registered
827 Posts
looks good just paint the lip and it will be perfect i dont see why people hate it keep it up! how does that exhaust sound?

·
Banned
1,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
looks good just paint the lip and it will be perfect i dont see why people hate it keep it up! how does that exhaust sound?
Thanks, it's loud as hell... Very deep and hollow sounding.

·
Premium Member
27,116 Posts
Nice car... and very nice stance... but that muffler tip is going to get some taking used to for me.

Also... are you going to get a rear and sides to match the front lip? Because right now the front is out-weighing the back.

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
Nice Car...

Is your wheel bent??

·
Banned
1,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice Car...

Is your wheel bent??
Reading is your friend... As I stated in the first post, the rim got bent the other day, but I have an appointment to get it fixed next week.

Reactions: MacDaddy_J_420

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
I think that it looks hotness! Everyone is entitled to their own opinions bout how they want to go about it, but I like ur car a lot. I wouldn't keep the exhaust that way but, if you like it, that is all that matters. Good job ill_roller.

·
Premium Member
27,116 Posts
Yes it's bent... he said so in the initial post.

·
Banned
1,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice car... and very nice stance... but that muffler tip is going to get some taking used to for me.

Also... are you going to get a rear and sides to match the front lip? Because right now the front is out-weighing the back.
I'll be picking up a full version select kit when it comes out, the lip that's on the car now will be used for winter/daily driving since its polyurethane.

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
Reading is your friend... As I stated in the first post, the rim got bent the other day, but I have an appointment to get it fixed next week.
haha...
sorry, I didnt read...
your photo are too nice and I dont wanna read....=]
I have always love the Work Mesiter S1 especially in GOLD!

·
Banned
1,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Btw, your AR paint is wicked too....really clean by far.
Yeah, I looked long and hard to find a 5spd AR in such good condition... I had to drive to Georgia to get it, the last owner babied the hell out of this car.

·
Banned
1,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
haha...
sorry, I didnt read...
your photo are too nice and I dont wanna read....=]
I have always love the Work Mesiter S1 especially in GOLD!
haha, thanks... Sadly I may be selling the works once I get them fixed. A guy I know in cali is selling a set in white that are 17x8 and 17x9 staggered. I think staggered wheels would really help out the look of the car.

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
Yeah, I looked long and hard to find a 5spd AR in such good condition... I had to drive to Georgia to get it, the last owner babied the hell out of this car.
Good choice! I came close to buying a AR too, came too late and car got sold under me:( Oh well, have my 03 GGP, happy with this one but, would rather have the AR for the rarity in color...very clean...not a chip on it from what I can see in the photos....good job and keep it up bro.

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
Paint the lip and it will look great. Sure the exhaust prolly isnt everyones cup of tea, but as long as you paint the lip the car wont look bad at all.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Nice look, similar to mines. I would love to know about your wheel specs, but I already know you won't tell so I won't even bother.

·
Banned
1,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
^ true story

·
Registered
594 Posts
looks very nice, get the lip painted maybe some window tints? i like it

1 - 20 of 105 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.