Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
soo i recently i have sold my onyx for a ggp. Im in the process of deciding to keep my volk gt-7s if they dont sell in the forum so i want to know what they look like on my ggp.

If anyone can help, +rep will be rewarded

Also I was debating if i should paint the centers of my gt-7s the same color as the rest of my wheels. Here is my attempt at matching the wheel color and changing the chrome lugs to black lugs. I know its bad, but bare with me.

BEFORE

AFTER

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
^^ damn, that looks nice! good work man +REP!

can you do the first angled pic?

By the way, I agree. The painted center looks a lot better. Im in the process of finding a place to do it up in northern virginia. i wonder how much would it be? i couldnt see it costing more than $50 per wheel.

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
^^ thanks! that gives me a better idea of what it looks like. the color is kinda like between oynx and ggp haha. nevertheless, i cant do better. +REP!

anyone else with photoshop skills want to chime it? ;)

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
anyone else with photoshop skills want to chime it? ;)
Easiest thing to do is bring up a side view of your car, and pull up a side view of a GGP and then photoshopping the wheels wouldn't be hard at all.

The best outcome would be both cars taken in similar lighting.

·
Registered
12,498 Posts
Have you looked up GGP with L-Sportline kit? I would start there and slap on/photochop it. :)

·
Banned
3,243 Posts
really nice and shiny

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
^^ damn, that looks nice! good work man +REP!

can you do the first angled pic?

By the way, I agree. The painted center looks a lot better. Im in the process of finding a place to do it up in northern virginia. i wonder how much would it be? i couldnt see it costing more than $50 per wheel.
Since i pretty much have nothing to do right now. I'll do something. Give me like 5 mins

1 - 20 of 24 Posts