Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
3,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thank you to Giovanni for giving me the opportunity to shoot his car. It is one of the cleanest IS I have ever seen.

Enjoy the pics!

^^ everyone loves rolling shots

Here are some of my favorties:

^^ very clean engine bay!!

FULL gallery!!

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
nice rolling shot...

i hate the reflections in the car of the cameraman in some shots....its hard to avoid and messy to photoshop...i get them all the time...

·
Registered
8,211 Posts
Looks great!! I got a question for you, im seriously thinking about getting the rmm kit but was wondering if it looks goofy having front and sides but no rear? Thanks for any info

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
THat looks pimp

·
Registered
3,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
JAEohEN said:
nice rolling shot...

i hate the reflections in the car of the cameraman in some shots....its hard to avoid and messy to photoshop...i get them all the time...
Thanks.

The only really way to avoid the reflections is to shoot with a longer lense. I am using the kit lense that came with my Rebel and I am really limited with how far I can be when I take the shot. :(

Hopefully, when I get a new lense.. I can avoid that. ;)

·
Registered
3,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lextasy623 said:
Looks great!! I got a question for you, im seriously thinking about getting the rmm kit but was wondering if it looks goofy having front and sides but no rear? Thanks for any info
Giovanni did an awesome job with his car.

Here's a good side pic of how it looks without the rear lip from RMM, imo, I think it looks good with or without it.

·
Registered
3,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
SamanthaIS300 said:
Eric, nice work as usual. The picture with the STOP sign in the back is AWESOME! :cool:
Thanks Samantha!

When are we doing a photoshoot of your car? ;)

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Very nice pics! I just got myself a Rebel XT. Now I need to learn how to take pics. +rep.

·
Registered
3,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you.

I am loving my Rebel.. I just need more hours behind it. :bigSmile:

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
pictures looking great as usual e! def learning the new camera. and giovanni def has one sick is300. glad he is part of the ne fam....

+rep

·
Premium Member
6,292 Posts
Eric, nice pics as usual and you always make it look easy....THANKS. :approve:

lextasy623, I have talked to RMM ppl about why the don't sell a rear lip spoiler for their kit. They told me that it's not neccessary because they made their side skirts to match the lines of rear bumper. As per fitment no problem what so ever. My body shop told me that the RMM kit is one of the easiest to work with. :)

Mike, Thanks, but I don't have a sick car. I think that distinction goes to Charles. Hes' got one of the sickest IS I have ever seen with in our group. :cool:

As for the others, thanks for viewing and the compliments and as you all well know you nedd a good person behind the camera to make the pics look good. :bigSmile:

·
Registered
3,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
WhiteLex03 said:
Damn how did you get your engine bay so clean?

Mine is so dirty.
LMAO.. that is exactly what I said when Giovanni opened his hood. :bigSmile:

·
Registered
5,028 Posts
mikefate said:
pictures looking great as usual e! def learning the new camera. and giovanni def has one sick is300. glad he is part of the ne fam....

+rep
Werd^ Giovanni, you're ride is amongst the cleanest of vehicles I have ever laid eyes on. Very tasteful pics there and top job as usual E. :approve: rep distributed.

·
Registered
5,028 Posts
You must show some love to other members before giving it to ElusiveIS again.

You must show some love to other members before giving it to Gray Rider again.

Or not :(

·
Premium Member
6,292 Posts
WhiteLex03 said:
Damn how did you get your engine bay so clean?

Mine is so dirty.
It's not easy......but once you start doing it, it becomes part of your routine when you detail your car. ;)

·
Premium Member
6,292 Posts
[QUOTE='03IntensaBlueBeast]You must show some love to other members before giving it to ElusiveIS again.

You must show some love to other members before giving it to Gray Rider again.

Or not :([/QUOTE]

:lol: Thanks, Jr......maybe next time around.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts