Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As most of you know my IS was stolen and then recovered. Well, while it was in the shop it got some mods.

Anyway, today I painted my calipers red. Sorry the car is a little dirty.

Shaved sidemarkers being my favorite, I hate the ugly look of the front/rear sidemarkers.

:)

BTW, my girlfriend is 2nd from the left, lol:

·
Registered
2,830 Posts
original on the shaving side markers =}

·
Registered
514 Posts
screw the car!!! HELLO LADIES!!!

·
Registered
3,005 Posts
if i recall i think he went out of his car (somewhere in philly) for a couple secs, and next thing someone jumped in his car and took off...the people who did they left cigarette burns on the seats and i guess drove it pretty hard...lemme see if i can find the post..

·
Podiatrist
23,616 Posts
nice.
good that everyone is postine pics of their gf's with their cars.

·
Premium Member
6,292 Posts
Looks like your car has recovered from being stolen, very nice. I like the shaved side markers too. :)

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks guys, appreciate it.

My next mod is some Alpine speakers to replace the stockers up front and then BOOST.

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
So is your gf shaved like your car? JK, car looks real nice. I am definitely a fan of the tails.

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
lookign good. shaved is def better. one of the reasons i went with lsportline kit. rims look really good.

·
Registered
187 Posts
I love that Type-R front lip! With that lip, grill (like thatLexus logo on there!), and eyelide, your car looks soo mean and sexy from the front shot. Where did you get the lip from?

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The girlfriend is actually my ex-girlfriend, now, lol. But yeah she's definitely shaved.

I got the lip from Ebay. :)

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
That's a good overall look for the GGP > clean & unique personalization!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts