Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so I am not the best photographer but, I guess I can manage on my own. Just added the RMM lip without the CF splitter and just fixed and added 2 inches to the B-Pipe to extend the JDM JIC exhaust. Just wanted to keep some of you guys updated on the ride so far. Enjoy!

The Demon Eyes:

Here is more photos of the JDM JIC Ti Exhaust:

Thats it! Hope they entertained you guys for a bit.....next mod...some nice wheels!!!!:bigSmile:

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Photo looks nice, car looks clean! it looks pretty unique without the CF splitter, and I really like the calipers color combo. +rep

·
Banned
1,414 Posts
IMO the lip looks horrible without the center piece... Everything else looks good though.

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Photo looks nice, car looks clean! it looks pretty unique without the CF splitter, and I really like the calipers color combo. +rep
Got the RMM without the splitter. Figs is making a new one from what I have been reading about so, I am waiting for a more durable and stronger version. Thx!

Those calipers look really good. Nice job.
THanks a bunch.

Nice! Where'd ya get those Caliper Stickers?? :)
I got them from another member from here...forgot who it was but, I am sure someone here can chime in for some help. Thank!

IMO the lip looks horrible without the center piece... Everything else looks good though.
I agree. I don't like it without the CF splitter too, but, it'll do for now.:)

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
It's lookin great! Do you mind me asking what kind of paint you used on the calipers?

+rep mang!

edit: Must spread the love...

Reactions: is_300guy

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
It's lookin great! Do you mind me asking what kind of paint you used on the calipers?

+rep mang!

edit: Must spread the love...
I used the G2 paint. Was actually gold but, blended it with some orange and black paint to give it a bronze look. Thx!

hahah I am pretty sure it was me...that was a joke ;)
Lol! I was just looking at your other thread regarding the My.IS new decals and saw it there and was about to tell you that I got it from there...Hahaha! But, you beat me to it.

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Calipers are really hot!! GREAT JOB! I wonder if that bronze would look good on MSM?
You can always try it and see what it would look like or photoshop it...I really liked the look of it on the G35, 350Z, and the STI's so I wanted to be different and unique from painting them Red, Black, and etc, etc...so I love the way they turned out! Thx!:)

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Very clean! :) I see someone else has a nice set of graphite OEMs. ;) The exhaust looks like it fits really nicely now, too.

·
Registered
4,246 Posts

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
It could use that splitter..

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I agree 100%. Really nice job. What CD/S rotors are those?

The rotors are Brembo Croos drilled and slotted.

Thx for the compliments everyone....still going under construction....keep you all posted.

·
Registered
16 Posts
props on the car. everything looks good on your ride. where'd you get your carbon fiber piece on the rear lip that goes around the exhaust?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts