Lexus IS Forum banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Flavio & Dave, whats up? Long time no see.

Good luck on the cruise guys! I live a few streets away from Stapley & 60. I wish I could go but unfortunately I won't be free the entire day. No IS here but close enough.

·
Registered
235 Posts

Good luck on the cruise guys! I live a few streets away from Stapley & 60. I wish I could go but unfortunately I won't be free the entire day. No IS here but close enough.
come through in the morning before we leave. there is a starbucks in that plaza and who cant use starbucks in the morning. yeah i figured since jin left id try to get something going for the IS guys out here. ive seen tons of them cruising around and just figured it would be good to get to know everybody. i told louis he said maybe, and chris also a maybe. i just purchased a house a few blocks down the way too surprised i havent bumped into you yet.

·
Registered
16 Posts

More importantly, will I be seeing you at Toyotafest next weekend?

·
Registered
353 Posts
come through in the morning before we leave. there is a starbucks in that plaza and who cant use starbucks in the morning. yeah i figured since jin left id try to get something going for the IS guys out here. ive seen tons of them cruising around and just figured it would be good to get to know everybody. i told louis he said maybe, and chris also a maybe. i just purchased a house a few blocks down the way too surprised i havent bumped into you yet.
I feel ya. If I can swing by in the morning before you leave I'll have some Starbucks with you guys.

More importantly, will I be seeing you at Toyotafest next weekend?
Yes, I will be there. Are you showing again or just spectating?

·
Registered
494 Posts
Damn! Why does this have to be on a Sunday?! I'll keep checking on here for more of these. Maybe there'll be a Friday or Saturday one. Working Sundays sucks

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Last call if anyone needs my number to tell me they are running late or whatever please PM so I can send you my number, I will ck back tomorrow before 9AM. Thanks.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Damn! Why does this have to be on a Sunday?! I'll keep checking on here for more of these. Maybe there'll be a Friday or Saturday one. Working Sundays sucks
sorry! this is the first one we set up so we are just testing the waters seeing what works and what doesnt. if for some reason you wake up and feel "sick" we will be in the chili's parking lot off of the US60 and stapley by 10am. lol

just an fyi ill be there by 930 or even before that for those who want to show up early.

·
Registered
16 Posts
The cruise turned out to be a great time, hopefully this will be the start to future AZ IS gatherings.

Thanks to everyone that came out, good to catch up with old friends and meet new ones. Here are a few pictures I took:

·
Registered
235 Posts
nice snaps dave! the few drives ive been on with you, you definitely are a camera wh*re but i like it. all the pics i took with my 1999 cyber shot look like they were taken with kodak disposable, gabage. looks like i will need to upgrade hopefully before the next meet. maybe some of the other guys took pics and will post.

thanks for kind of leading the way there with the pit stops and all.

and thanks to those who came out. even mexlex (cesar) who stopped by in the morning just to say hi and good luck.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Too bad I missed it but I never call in sick. The company pays us for the days we don't use. Looks like it was a good time but could have used a nice IBP in there though

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Awesome pics Dave! I had a great time! When I get a chance I'll upload some pics but they are going to be from a camera phone :-(

Hopefully we can set something else up with a bigger turn out.

·
Registered
530 Posts
We had a great time yesteraday! Good to meet/see all of you. Thanks for the great pics Dave.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Pictures look great! hopefully I can make it to the next one since I had to skip because of work :pissed:
Me too! Was out of town, but would love to cruise back out... Gotta represent the Sportcross contingency! :cool:

21 - 38 of 38 Posts