Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
6,232 Posts
aw damn Sam, that sucks.

but since it's fresh, you should be able to take that off with some paint remover without harming the car's paint. (only if you really know what ur doing)

that f-ing sucks man.

·
Registered
6,324 Posts
Holy Chit. That is just flat out wrong...

Bring that to a paint shop asap...they might be able to take it out as Kraze8 says.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Damn, that is just hateful. Yeah, karma is a B.

I'd be ready to murda the offender(s). I think Vincent Vega said in Pulp Fiction that, "It would be worth them doing it just so I could catch them in the act."

Is your comprehensive deductible low?

·
Premium Member
14,403 Posts
Dude, that really sucks.

Fortunately, I think it can buff out with the right tools. Possibly wetsanding if you haven't waxed your car in awhile, and claybar if you've waxed your car recently.

·
Registered
5,182 Posts
WOW...just WOW.

WTF is up with these kind of people. Sorry about this bro! Karma will get them.

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Sam lets chill in ur garage and shoot anything that walks or drives by! i hate peeps that mess with cars...they know a car cant fight back!

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
so my brother and I were talking and we think we know what happened. I had the front of my car jacked up on stands while I was working on the downpipe. It was on stands for about a week. What we're thinking is someone was casing the car, hoping to catch the wheels off the ground so they can steal them. Well i put the car back on the ground last week before I left for town. The phockers came back last night to try to steal the wheels, but only to find out the car's been dropped and there goes their chance at stealing a set of wheels. So pissed off, they sprayed the cars.

·
Registered
766 Posts
hmm.......makes me think if an issue like that can happen to any of us now , :curses: haters

·
Premium Member
5,684 Posts
Even though it's not my car I feel the pain. :disagree: I'm sorry bro...

That's why I have this hooked up in front of my garage and around the house. (disclosure: this is not my actual house)

...and this when I catch the phockers! :pissed: (disclosure: yes! this is a few of my collection)

So, that's my suggestion to you bro...camera and a gun! :approve: :approve:

Reactions: BlackSportD
1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.