Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone..

can anyone confirm that these are the correct ( 1156 ) bulbs for our rear turn signals ..

i found them on ebay.. I wanna buy one since its a bit cheaper thatn that evosport place.. but I cant tell from the packaging if it is 1156 or not.. although I think PY21W is correct rite? Thanks~!! heres the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1874845129

·
Threadlocker
8,984 Posts
gc43 said:
hey everyone..

can anyone confirm that these are the correct ( 1156 ) bulbs for our rear turn signals ..

i found them on ebay.. I wanna buy one since its a bit cheaper thatn that evosport place.. but I cant tell from the packaging if it is 1156 or not.. although I think PY21W is correct rite? Thanks~!! heres the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1874845129

yes i think they are the correct ones... but don't forget they shine AMBER and not "CLEAR"

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh yaya.. i want amber light .. i guess my title is a bit misleading..

thanks for the info.. :)

·
Registered
712 Posts
silvercision suck. i had them and returned within a week. There is barely a diff from rtegular bulbs and cost 3 X as much. I am not impressed

·
Threadlocker
8,984 Posts
LX4U2NV said:
silvercision suck. i had them and returned within a week. There is barely a diff from rtegular bulbs and cost 3 X as much. I am not impressed
um they are supposed to look like stock when they are on. the only difference is that you can't see them when they're off. obviously you bought them for the wrong reason.

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
LX4U2NV said:
Silvervisions are supposed to be the same color as your stock light... just silver coated so you can't see the orange bulb through the tails... I love them, don't see why you say they "suck".

·
Dr. JDM
9,332 Posts
does anyone know if Polarg is ever going to make their Visual series fit the rear signals as well (with the angled connectors)?

off-topic: are both top and bottom bulbs of the front turn signals the same?

thanks

·
Threadlocker
8,984 Posts
chado said:
does anyone know if Polarg is ever going to make their Visual series fit the rear signals as well (with the angled connectors)?

off-topic: are both top and bottom bulbs of the front turn signals the same?

thanks
probably not, but you can always file down one of the pins.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
5 Participants
Sheliz300
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing