Lexus IS Forum banner

Phase I progressing and almost done.....

1K views 22 replies 13 participants last post by  Mayo 
#1 ·
Sound system is almost complete then it's on to Phase II for the Carson bumper and fogs install.

1 of 2 Fosgate amps

new Boston 10" oval sub with basket painted in TCM

custom sub enclosure

Lexus emblem embossed on plexiglass

both amps installed with custom TCM paint on the heat sinks

Carson fog with Aerotect "tint" film protection

Carson bumper with 3M paint protection

Neuspeed engine dress-up dipstick handle

See less See more
#15 ·
Yes, Nick is coming in on Friday evening to stay the night and do the install on Saturday. The dentless repair guy at Tom Wood Lexus owed me a favor so he will take out any dents that Nick has on his car in exchange for the install. I will also fill up his car when he leaves. We will install the bumper, HID fogs, new headlights and he will retrofit the tails and trunk lights while he's here. You ought to come up to Kokomo Friday evening for a few adult refreshing beverages. ;)

Oh man, can't wait to see the finish product(s) Greg!!
I will get pictures posted Saturday evening. :popcorn:

#20 ·
Thanks Mikey. But you're too kind. I've seen some audio systems that just blow mine away. Once the other plexiglass cover is in place, this system will be covered with the trunk carpet for a very clean look. At car shows, I simply remove the carpet in order to see the amps. You'll see this in person in about 2 1/2 months. :approve:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.