Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Latex salesman
5,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sound system is almost complete then it's on to Phase II for the Carson bumper and fogs install.

1 of 2 Fosgate amps

new Boston 10" oval sub with basket painted in TCM

custom sub enclosure

Lexus emblem embossed on plexiglass

both amps installed with custom TCM paint on the heat sinks

Carson fog with Aerotect "tint" film protection

Carson bumper with 3M paint protection

Neuspeed engine dress-up dipstick handle

·
Latex salesman
5,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Many thanks fellas. No, I didn't do the work. I'm not that clever. :lol:

Reactions: MrGregski

·
Dr. JDM
9,332 Posts
over the top mayo!

·
Premium Member
12,268 Posts
+rep

CLEAN job.

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
lol

holy crap you werent kidding. Nicademus, hit the red X in the top right of your screen, walk away from the computer.
man hope u making money on the computer :poke:

but very nice carson tuned front bumper..my future kit in a few

years

but Mayo does it again!

·
Latex salesman
5,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It's just getting too fricking expensive to keep up with you guys. ;)

Reactions: Chigger

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Man I can't wait to see you put that front bumper on, it's gonna be sweet!

Did I read something about you having Nick come in to do your tails?

·
Latex salesman
5,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Man I can't wait to see you put that front bumper on, it's gonna be sweet!

Did I read something about you having Nick come in to do your tails?
Yes, Nick is coming in on Friday evening to stay the night and do the install on Saturday. The dentless repair guy at Tom Wood Lexus owed me a favor so he will take out any dents that Nick has on his car in exchange for the install. I will also fill up his car when he leaves. We will install the bumper, HID fogs, new headlights and he will retrofit the tails and trunk lights while he's here. You ought to come up to Kokomo Friday evening for a few adult refreshing beverages. ;)

Oh man, can't wait to see the finish product(s) Greg!!
I will get pictures posted Saturday evening. :popcorn:

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Yes, Nick is coming in on Friday evening to stay the night and do the install on Saturday. The dentless repair guy at Tom Wood Lexus owed me a favor so he will take out any dents that Nick has on his car in exchange for the install. I will also fill up his car when he leaves. We will install the bumper, HID fogs, new headlights and he will retrofit the tails and trunk lights while he's here. You ought to come up to Kokomo Friday evening for a few adult refreshing beverages. ;)
First off, I'm utterly SHOCKED you were able to get anything out of that penny-pinching Tom Wood lol.

And I may just take you up on that offer! I haven't seen you guys in way too long. I've always been a fan of Nicks tail work and wouldn't mind getting a few pointers on the matter, if not talking to him about getting mine done ;). Maybe it's just my adult ADD kicking in, but I thought you were in Ft. Wayne.. totally wrong.

·
Latex salesman
5,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
First off, I'm utterly SHOCKED you were able to get anything out of that penny-pinching Tom Wood lol.

And I may just take you up on that offer! I haven't seen you guys in way too long. I've always been a fan of Nicks tail work and wouldn't mind getting a few pointers on the matter, if not talking to him about getting mine done ;). Maybe it's just my adult ADD kicking in, but I thought you were in Ft. Wayne.. totally wrong.
The only association I have with Ft Wayne was my first Lexus, a '99 ES 300 which I traded in at Tom Wood. I got the dentless repair guy a ride in one of our tankers. I'll PM you my cell.

Wow, very nice Mayo!!
Many thanks jw. The progress has been awfully slow but it's almost done.

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
holy shit mayo. im speechless.

incredible. way to go. and way to rep LEXOTIC CONCEPTS to the fullest.

wow

edit: seinfeld quotes FTW!

·
Latex salesman
5,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks Mikey. But you're too kind. I've seen some audio systems that just blow mine away. Once the other plexiglass cover is in place, this system will be covered with the trunk carpet for a very clean look. At car shows, I simply remove the carpet in order to see the amps. You'll see this in person in about 2 1/2 months. :approve:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts