Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey all, Ray at PFSupercars.com is holding a dyno day at his shop on january 12th from 10am to 6pm. It is a 2wd dyno jet with various analog hookups. The cost will be 40 dollars for 3 pulls with a/f ratio. Bring what you want and most likely he will have the grill going too. This is mainly a 350Z forum thing, but I talked to him and it is extended to a couple other forums. For the price, I think it is really reasonable. Hopefully it will be a nice turnout with Ernie's 735 whp RX7 coming, hopefully matt millers 1000+whp supra, some 700-800 whp supra's, Rays 700 whp 350Z, etc...The shop is located at

4995 winchester blvd
Frederick, MD 21703
301-874-0611

·
Registered
5,654 Posts
If I could hitch a ride or have someone drive one of my cars...I'll go.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I posted on the RX7 forum already, but I'll be there. Sounds
like a blast.
Mark,
Are you ready to boost another one yet? :cool:
Wayne

·
Registered
5,654 Posts
I posted on the RX7 forum already, but I'll be there. Sounds
like a blast.
Mark,
Are you ready to boost another one yet? :cool:
Wayne
I'm going to feed my speed bug.

My new ride has a heaping 66hp...lol! (see my sig for details)

·
Registered
122 Posts
lol. From 750 to 66 is quite a step. Those are a
blast to go ridge running with though. Hope to
see you on the 12th.
Wayne

·
Registered
6,731 Posts
Wussup w/Dynos being held during winter? Last one I attended was in March and it was freezing!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have no clue. maybe they do that because business is slow???
I seriously doubt that, at least with Rays shop. This is a 350Z forum thing that some of the guys wanted to do and asked Ray if they could hold it at his shop. I figured it would be cool to put the word out and see what kind of nice cars we could get and extended it to some other forums.

·
Registered
534 Posts
I'm going to feed my speed bug.

My new ride has a heaping 66hp...lol! (see my sig for details)
I have been out of the car scene for several weeks and just saw that you sold your car! You mean you actually sold it to someone in Russia and didn't get scammed?

Back on topic, the meet sounds fun and pending my settlement date on my new house (only 5 min from the ole Chick-fil-A) I hope to come.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Paul Efantis is bringing his MSP supra and matt miller is coming with his 1100whp supra

·
Registered
5,836 Posts
any pics??

·
Registered
5,836 Posts
i guess no pics or the event :pissed:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts