Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey all, Ray at PFSupercars.com is holding a dyno day at his shop on january 12th from 10am to 6pm. It is a 2wd dyno jet with various analog hookups. The cost will be 40 dollars for 3 pulls with a/f ratio. Bring what you want and most likely he will have the grill going too. This is mainly a 350Z forum thing, but I talked to him and it is extended to a couple other forums (Supra, RX7, MR2). For the price, I think it is really reasonable. Hopefully it will be a nice turnout with Ernie's 735 whp RX7 coming, hopefully matt millers 1000+whp supra, some 700-800 whp supra's, Rays 700 whp 350Z, etc... The shop is located at

4995 winchester blvd
Frederick, MD 21703
301-874-0611

·
Registered
517 Posts
sounds like fun.... maybe i can sneak down and say hey to Ray and Kelli.

·
Registered
6,365 Posts
i hope my car is done on this day so i can have free food and my car back :)

·
Registered
5,654 Posts
Hmmmm, maybe I will stop by and bring a car that we just recently finished. I am sure Ray won't mind, hopefully he will allow me to do an exibition run.
If I score a driver...I will be there. I have about 8 gallons of C16 to give you (including 1 VP container) :)

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
679 Posts
GRR damnit why does there have to be snow in PA right now.. I would drive down!!

·
Registered
7,142 Posts
If my car wasn't in the world of wheels...id be there!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Paul Efantis is bringing his MSP supra, and Matt miller will be there with his 1100 whp supra

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
ray, if i come down, will you retune my car and make it 800 hp? i will allow you to do that in 2 dyno pulls and my offer is $20 dollars.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
willie.. are you picking your car up that weekend? if so.. lmk.
I dont think so eric. i think they told him end of january.
I believe i will be going with him, so we can drop off my car while we pick
up his ;-)

·
Registered
190 Posts
The pics aren't working, so I can't see what you are planning on bring to terrorize everyone with:)

TDLI...If you come I can pull your wasteagate line off help you achieve your 800rwhp...no charge!

I hope the weather holds out. See you guys Saturday.

I will be there and have a Silver IS300 with a small turbo ;)

Ray, I am sure you remember this particular Silver IS300 from back in the days. ;)

·
Premium Member
2,858 Posts
The pics aren't working, so I can't see what you are planning on bring to terrorize everyone with:)

TDLI...If you come I can pull your wasteagate line off help you achieve your 800rwhp...no charge!

I hope the weather holds out. See you guys Saturday.
Those were not pics, they were smileys (apparently the smileys have not been working on the site for several days now). Not bringing anything spectacular, I told you it has a small snail.

Same car from back in the Aldo days except smaller turbo, seriously.

·
Premium Member
2,858 Posts
This car just won't die...lol.

Nope it sure did not for the longest time it was being daily driven (DD) then he took it to a shop last year to see if it was still holding the tune properly and for service, they did something with the Haltech and blew his motor go figure!

But if you are coming to the meet on Saturday you will see what has now been done to this car .... SCHWEEEEET!

1 - 20 of 51 Posts