Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone has em yet? i am torn between the vortec's and pfs's stage 1, there are a lot of hype and great results for the stage 2, but i cant seem to find any posts on dynos or timeslips for the stage 1 , possible weak numbers?

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
PM kanine he has the stage 1 kit for PFS. I don't know if he has numbers yet but it's worth a try, or just call PFS and ask Peter himself. Although he's been busy lately.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Stage One

Stage One dynoed at 260 rwhp Auto and 280 rwhp 5 speed (6 psi). This was using a 3" exhaust system and pump gas with safe levels to prevent ping.

We have cranked the boost up to 9 psi and made 300 rwhp (5 sp) but consider it too risky on pump gas.

Stage One is a great building platform for upgrade to Stage Two later, as almost everything is retained in Stage Two.

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Stage One

Peter Farrell Supercars said:
Stage One dynoed at 260 rwhp Auto and 280 rwhp 5 speed (6 psi). This was using a 3" exhaust system and pump gas with safe levels to prevent ping.

We have cranked the boost up to 9 psi and made 300 rwhp (5 sp) but consider it too risky on pump gas.

Stage One is a great building platform for upgrade to Stage Two later, as almost everything is retained in Stage Two.
260 rwhp (e-shift) @6psi only with a 3" exhaust??
wow, impressive numbers for the price given, considering it can be upgraded to some crazy numbers for reasonable cost :D

thank you for the clarification peter, will you posting the sheet sometime soon on your website?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts