Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pictures are from Lexus “Learn & Drive Event” that was held at Road America WI. Supposedly Peter him self drove this car from Virginia. Sadly I did not see this car run on the race track, they drove it early today :pissed: . It will be for sale at McGrath Lexus at Chicago.

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
the IC is crooked.... :lol:

looks nice though besides that glitch....

i wonder how much they plan on selling that for...

$45,000?

·
Registered
831 Posts
What stage did Peter put in that one? Looks like a PFS Stage I

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
flproject13 said:
What stage did Peter put in that one? Looks like a PFS Stage I
stage 1 doesnt have the IC

so, thus its obvioulsy a stage 2

and the rims and brake kit on it alone are at least around $7000

damn dude, tell us how much they are gonna sell it for at dealer in chi town...

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The people that I talk with said that it has 400HP+ and 380RWH so I think is Stage II.

As for price they told me that there is $18k in parts and labor and price they think will be around $50k

·
13,978 Posts
DP-IS300-ibp said:
The people that I talk with said that it has 400HP+ and 380RWH so I think is Stage II.

As for price they told me that there is $18k in parts and labor and price they think will be around $50k
buy a new IS and add the turbo and it'll be cheaper. :p

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
tsopranoMB said:

$45,000?
Looks fine to me. Are you sure :-? Maybe I have bad eyes, but I think it looks perfectly centered. Might be the camera angle that is playing tricks on your eyes.

·
Registered
3,031 Posts
DegoIS said:
tsopranoMB said:

$45,000?
Looks fine to me. Are you sure :-? Maybe I have bad eyes, but I think it looks perfectly centered. Might be the camera angle that is playing tricks on your eyes.
It looks pretty straight to me too. I think it is the angle of the camera because that makes it appear off. You can tell that it's straight if you line up all the horizontal veins of the intercooler with the bumper.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Yep IC looks good, the car is parked on the grass and as you can see the car is leaning towards the driver side. Use the grill as a reference and you'll see that the IC is on straight.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Why are the rims on the front of the prolex car different b/w front and back?
New style?
Ive seen this on new Jags too

·
Registered
5,654 Posts
wdskuk said:
Damn I lkive really close to mcgrath lexus. I gotta go check out this car.

Is this car a auto or manual??
Manual - You can see the CDD :)

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Man it looks great to see tuners such as Peter getting his name out this way and showing what the IS300T can really do and what its all bout...Congrats PFS this looks reel good on your part ....A PFS Lexus for sale....NUTS>.....I wish all tuners were like this....And a quality Turbo kit form what I see as of now.....Not jockin away from my Toyomoto family...Jus happy to see these Turbo Is300's making it big.....
-Matt

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
DP-IS300-ibp said:

so the dealer is selling that turbo IS? i wonder what the warranty is like?

·
Registered
3,816 Posts
oneeyejack said:
DP-IS300-ibp said:

Yeah but if you can get it financed though Lexus :p Even sweeter

·
Registered
3,816 Posts
oneeyejack said:
DP-IS300-ibp said:

Yeah but if you can get it financed though Lexus :p Even sweeter

1 - 17 of 17 Posts