Lexus IS Forum banner

pfs exhaust with s/c

680 views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  hksredlex 
#1 ·
the peter farrell exhaust is 3inch piping all the way through. i am about to purchase the plp s/c vortech. would this be a good idea to go with pfs exhaust, or i have right now but i havent put it on, hks carbon ti exhaust- should i just do custom piping with this, or buy the pfs exhaust?

let me know what you guys think.

#4 ·
Well the #'s youll put down with that S/c system are not going to be the most efficient for a full 3" exhuast...Even most turbo cars over 400rwhp do not have full exhuast ....Ex: Hectic_1 Tampa...He has stage 2 and that car is a beats and he jus did the 3" then into a 2 1/2 in exhuast...If you wanna spend the money then yes it would be nice....
-Matt

#5 ·
PFS Exhaust

Our 3" exhaust is currently in production. This will be the only true and full 3" exhaust for the IS300 that I currently know of. We spent months testing it for tone, fit, and durability. Feel free to contact us if you have any information regarding it.

Peter- I am sorry, I meant to quote you and accidentally hit "edit," and lost your post. Please feel free to edit if I do not accurately get the gist of your post here. -Chris (doublins)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.