Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at pfs today and heard two is300's with the new exhaust, sounds mean as hell, very throaty and smooth. Looks clean as a whistle, the 4 inch tip has the little pfs logo engraved on it as well. I am going to have to get one :p Goldis300 your car sounds mean :pissed:

·
Registered
2,868 Posts
I may have to buy that. I hope it works fits well w/ the srt kit.

The SRT midpipe or whatever pushed my evo back, now it hits some of the suspension and the tip sticks out a lot futher. Looks gay and it sounds like somethings broke when it rattles against the suspension.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
IS_Dude said:
ltuned&boosted said:
I will also add there are a bunch of them lying all over the shop :p
It can't sound any meaner than your car.. lol.. That suckers MEAN!... little children run inside when you're rollin' down the street. ;)
:lol: Yea true but my car is too obnoxious, I cant hear well after I drive on the highway for a while :lol: The pfs exhaust has a much cleaner sound, its agressive yet smooth, my car sounds like the devil himself is in the muffler. Sounds like this :bitching: :pissed: :bitching: :pissed: LEAVE ME ALONE! :wink:

·
Premium Member
3,962 Posts
Mine was sent out tuesday, should have it next tuesday.
I'll be taking pics, weighing it, and doing a sound clip for all.

Can anybody host for me? Dave??

I'll be installing a Cam gear and PFS Wideband as well, lemme know if anybody wants to see any pics of that stuff.

Kane

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
ltuned - i saw your car and isjeff's car a few weeks ago at pfs, i wish i could join the boost group sooner but i have priorities

can't wait to see/hear your car after you install the exhaust

make sure you dyno it after the cams and exhaust

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Inochi3 said:
ltuned - i saw your car and isjeff's car a few weeks ago at pfs, i wish i could join the boost group sooner but i have priorities

can't wait to see/hear your car after you install the exhaust

make sure you dyno it after the cams and exhaust
They will def be a dyno of the cams but no pfs exhaust :cry: Got a wait till funds recover, it will be go on eventually. I got to hear my car idle today BLUB BLUB BLUB BLUB bye bye vvti, hello cams and intake cam gear.
Cant wait for Nov 9th at mir! Anyway back to the exhaust topic.

·
Premium Member
3,962 Posts
wtf?? Didn't they use a jig to make the exhaust?

How much is it pushed back?

mattssi said:
I may have to buy that. I hope it works fits well w/ the srt kit.

The SRT midpipe or whatever pushed my evo back, now it hits some of the suspension and the tip sticks out a lot futher. Looks ghey and it sounds like somethings broke when it rattles against the suspension.

·
Premium Member
14,412 Posts
Ill host them no prob Kane, shit ill even take more pics and vids on the way to Vegas.....................

weeeeeeeeeeee

David

1 - 20 of 88 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.