Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Many people have asked me to post dyno sheets of my turbo kits.

Below are graphs of dyno pulls of the various stage kits.
These runs were done hot and on pump gas unless noted.
The boost was the same as recommended for use by the customer.

No cold pulls on race gas to inflate any numbers.

Stage 1 Auto

Stage 1 5 speed

Stage 2 Auto

Stage 2 5 speed

Stage 3 6 speed (Racegas)

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
Very Nice,

I wonder what the stage III with a gutted is3 will do?

what do u think peter?

David

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Hey Peter, do you have baselines for any of the dyno's posted for comparison (why does the stage 1 dyno show from 5k to 6.5k rpm only), also did you have your recommended cam gear and 3" exhaust installed with out the factory resonator? I hope to have your local kit come down again, I am offering a free dyno session so we can check a/f and know 100% what his numbers are.
Mike

Edit: ofcourse I am speaking of the stage 1 & 2 only, either way great numbers :D .

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Peter, I added your dyno's to the sticky in this part of the forum, in various Dyno's thread....

·
Registered
612 Posts
Peter,

What's the boost on these dyno's? And the one with race gas?

Are you also using the 60-1 on your stage III, just at higher boost or do you use a different turbo?

·
Premium Member
4,548 Posts
onyx_is said:
Peter,

What's the boost on these dyno's? And the one with race gas?

Are you also using the 60-1 on your stage III, just at higher boost or do you use a different turbo?
the stage 1's are 6.5psi non-intercooled. The stage 2 is at 15psi. both on 92 octane i believe.

the stage 3 was on race gas, not sure about the psi though. He doesn't use the 60-1 hifi on the stage 3's, I believe he uses an SP60GT or something like that *I think*, Ltuned&Boosted and Malofquist know.

Kane

1 - 13 of 13 Posts