Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got an invitation to see the IS300 up close. The invite says: "You and a guest are invited to experience the Lexus IS300 Performance Tour where you'll ride shotgun with a professional driver through a gut-wrenching course. Then get behind the wheel for an unforgettable camparison test drive." We will be able to drive and compare the IS300 to the BMW 328i and an Audi A4 2.8 Quattro on the test tracks!

They are first coming to Chicago on June 3-4 @ the Chicago Motor Speedway.

Go visit the website: www.LexusIStour.com and reserve your tickets today!

Cheers!

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Yowza! Thanks for posting that link!

Us poor west coast people get left in the dust again

[This message has been edited by TEG (edited May 16, 2000).]

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The invite says to RSVP @ 1-877-465-8573 8 am to 8:30 pm, Monday to Friday. Doesn't specify the time zone.

Hope this helps!

Did anyone else get this in the mail? All I know is that I filled out the reply card for more info in the IS300 brochure handed out at the Chicago Auto Show.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Looks like the people in the Bay Area will have to wait b/c they are currently only taking registrations to the event in Chicago.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Dammit that sucks, we are all going to have our car by the time the show gets over here. Damn, well i guess we can look forward to wreckin someone elses IS up and not our own for testing the performance

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
6 Participants
Brandon
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing