Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 124 Posts

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
DECIDED TO KEEP THE CAR (FOR NOW)... NO LONGER ARE THE REMAINING ITEMS AVAILABLE. THANX FOR LOOKING AND YOUR SUPPORT.

(All purchasers will receive +rep from me. Thanx)

THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE SOLD or NO LONGER AVAILABLE:

-2001-2003 Black Steering wheel: $100.00. SOLD. Thanx Chris :)
- OEM Engine Cover. $20.00 SOLD! Thanx Rick. Nice meeting you.
-Carbon Fiber APR Formula 1 Mirrors $115.00 SOLD!! Thanx Marco. :)
- 19" Zenetti Five wheels in hypersilver finish: $850.00 w/o tires, $1100 w/ Mastercraft 235/35/19 tires. - NO LONGER AVAILABLE
- Stillen body kit: $400.00. SOLD. Thanx Johhny :) . Nice meeting you.
- Stock Springs and shocks: $100.00 SOLD! Thanx Kane :)
-'01 Driver's side Taillight in chrome. $25.00 SOLD! Thanx Terrence :)
- *NEW Aluminum Dash Kit: $85.00. SOLD! Thanx Randy :)
- StopTech 355mm (14") big brake kit: $1500.00 SOLD! Gracias, Edgy :)
- TECK Grounding Kit: $60.00. SOLD !!! Thanx Rob :)
- Stillen Intake: $50.00. SOLD! Thanx Johnny :)
- Injen Gen 3 Intake w/ heatshield: $175.00. SOLD! Thanx Lauren :)
- Cusco knock off tie bars (front and rear): $150.00 SOLD! Thanx Johnny :)
- MSM painted engine covers: $100.00. SOLD! Thanx Jason :)
- Flatline Autowerx custom grill: $350.00. SOLD! Thanx Anthony :)
- Round 4" foglights: $50.00. SOLD! Thanx Bryon :)
- UGO (replica) style roof spoiler: $150.00. SOLD! Thanx Chino :)
- Flatline Tom's Style Eyelids: $85.00. SOLD! Thanx James :)
- '02+ dark chrome taillights: $200.00. SOLD! Thanx Jason :)
- '02+ factory nav housing with 7" Audiobahn monitor & Fahrenheit DVD player w/ TV tuner: $600.00. NO LONGER AVAILABLE.

All my items are well taken care of, and if there are any problems, I have explained them above. Please don't ask, "Can you take a picture from this angle?"... cuz it aint gonna happen.

I know there are other parts, I will update those as I find them.

Any questions, feel free to call me. (818) 326-FLAT. Ask for Jeff (that's me).

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
I really like the grill. If I had the money now, I would buy it. Hopefully nobody buys it so I can get my hand on it.

what's it made out of?

·
Registered
8,211 Posts
I'm interested in the engine covers. Are these actually painted msm or is it just a silver style paint? And ahipping on these, would we just pay our own shipping costs? Thanks, just pm me

·
Registered
983 Posts
Does the strut bar fit the tein edfc? how much?

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
dash kit is mine, if u can do $75 shipped.
-Aaron

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
mteele said:
$35 shipped for the grounding kit
^^^ I thought it was clearly stated...
"Lowballers need not apply, as these prices are pretty cheap, and firm. prices do NOT include shipping."

To anybody else, I am going to be an asshole about these parts. I know what they are worth.

Aaron: We can talk on that price for the dash kit.

Homiednt: I do not know. These are the cusco knockoffs, as seen on ebay and lextasy. I'd check around the forums and see if they fit.

lextasy... These are painted MSM, (1CO). I had them done when I had some other MSM stuff done a few years ago. I painted the center part of the vvti cover and the engine cover ASP.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I know you said no more pic requests...but how about a shot of the catback...? Or at least the rear of the car...lol

Also would you be interested in my stock catback and intake setup off a 60k mile 2001 as a part trade towards your stuff?

Let me know...very interested.

·
Registered
6,782 Posts
^^ After you I call dibs on Navi kit. Will PM ?s

B.

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
matty,
the Stillen exhaust is an axle back, not catback. I'll see if I can find a rear view of the car. As far as a trade, I have my stock exhaust with 10K on it.

More info on the navi setup:
It is the parts pictured above. Looks like a factory nav, however, it does not open or close. It is stationary in the upright position. For the controls, there are a 5 buttons or so that came with the audiobahn monitor (power, adjustments, etc...). I extended the wires and made a custom panel where the cigarette lighter is. normally, I would include this with the sale, but the Sirius satellite unit is a part of that panel too, so there would be too many holes for you to try to figure out. I placed the dvd player in the glovebox, cut out the rear of the glovebox, so if you want a cut out glove box, I can add that too for an additional price.

Sale is pending on this item...

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Oh yea...

Zenetti Fives Hypersilver finish. 19X8 et 40. Most 235/35/19 tires will fit without rubbing. The one pictured above is the one that is slightly rashed. (can you see it?)

·
Registered
771 Posts
its a damn shame to see this car parted out.. It was one of my favorite ISes when i first started thinking about getting one. bump for a sick car

·
Registered
547 Posts
L Tone said:
its a damn shame to see this car parted out.. It was one of my favorite ISes when i first started thinking about getting one. bump for a sick car
Completely agree. His car was literally my envy of what I wanted my IS to look like. Sorry to see it go Jeff.

sISp

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I know. I kinda hate to do it. I love my IS300. I think it is time for me to move on. I have recently fallen in love with a *gulp* German by the name of Audi. She's a good looking gal with nice lines, and I'd love to throw a set of dubs on her, and cruise it around the town. I wish I could keep both, but I must part with Lexi. She was a very good girl.

UPDATE: Pending Sales... Since I have received no money, I can only put "pending" next to the items.

Johnny Blaze: Strut Tower bars front and rear, TECK grounding kit.
Aaron: Dash Kit
Bryon: Fogs

That is all so far.

·
Registered
4,254 Posts
I guess the real question is what do you have up your sleeve Jeff :)

Looks like youre in the process of selling her..... :(

1 - 20 of 124 Posts