Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does the stock grill/aftermarket grill designed for stock bumper fit on the bumper? where can i go to get a custom one made if it doesnt? also, how do you mount your front license plate w/o drilling holes in the bumper? thanks..

-eric

·
Registered
727 Posts
my front bumper came with a grill and two seperate grills for the lower corners already on the bumper. i dont think any other full grills (with like a border around it) will fit in there without any sort of customizing. hope this helps!

·
Registered
38,938 Posts
fiberglass = standard, but some places offer the kit (replica) in Carbon Fiber

Frydryce said:
btw... are all cwest kits for our car CF? or the CF is an option with fiberglass being standard?

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Extreme Dimensions too, i think Improv Motorsports will make CF replicas of any kit you want, because my friend asked them to make a CF C-West Kit for his Integra. but its gonna cost ya

·
Registered
38,938 Posts
don't worry about it, he won't get his kit in a LONG LONG LONG time :lol: right JDM ALTEZZA? :p

Inochi3 said:
what are you doing with your current body kit when your c-west kit comes in?

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
AltEzZa_S4 said:
don't worry about it, he won't get his kit in a LONG LONG LONG time :lol: right JDM ALTEZZA? :p

Inochi3 said:
what are you doing with your current body kit when your c-west kit comes in?
SCREW U PUNK ASS BIZNATCH! :p im gonna get my kit! you'll see! bwahahahahaha! but uhh... ya im gonna sell my old kit!

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
StarScream430 said:
Even though thats a carbon fiber kit... arent you suppose to paint it just a little bit to blend away the contrast of CF and stock color?
its preference really, I like carbon fiber so im going to leave it carbon, (my car is black) if it looks nasty, ill just paint it, no big deal

·
Registered
38,938 Posts
cuz u are a Carbon Fiber Freak!

JDM Altezza said:
StarScream430 said:
Even though thats a carbon fiber kit... arent you suppose to paint it just a little bit to blend away the contrast of CF and stock color?
its preference really, I like carbon fiber so im going to leave it carbon, (my car is black) if it looks nasty, ill just paint it, no big deal

·
Premium Member
11,375 Posts
nope, none of those oem 01 02's ...trd's...blah....fit on the cwest front...u can't really put up a grill...just a mesh :wink:

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
AltEzZa_S4 said:
cuz u are a Carbon Fiber Freak!

JDM Altezza said:
StarScream430 said:
DAMN SKIPPY!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts