Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does the stock grill/aftermarket grill designed for stock bumper fit on the bumper? where can i go to get a custom one made if it doesnt? also, how do you mount your front license plate w/o drilling holes in the bumper? thanks..

-eric
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
727 Posts
my front bumper came with a grill and two seperate grills for the lower corners already on the bumper. i dont think any other full grills (with like a border around it) will fit in there without any sort of customizing. hope this helps!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
38,938 Posts
fiberglass = standard, but some places offer the kit (replica) in Carbon Fiber


Frydryce said:
btw... are all cwest kits for our car CF? or the CF is an option with fiberglass being standard?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,275 Posts
Extreme Dimensions too, i think Improv Motorsports will make CF replicas of any kit you want, because my friend asked them to make a CF C-West Kit for his Integra. but its gonna cost ya
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
38,938 Posts
don't worry about it, he won't get his kit in a LONG LONG LONG time :lol: right JDM ALTEZZA? :p

Inochi3 said:
what are you doing with your current body kit when your c-west kit comes in?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,275 Posts
AltEzZa_S4 said:
don't worry about it, he won't get his kit in a LONG LONG LONG time :lol: right JDM ALTEZZA? :p

Inochi3 said:
what are you doing with your current body kit when your c-west kit comes in?
SCREW U PUNK ASS BIZNATCH! :p im gonna get my kit! you'll see! bwahahahahaha! but uhh... ya im gonna sell my old kit!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,275 Posts
StarScream430 said:
Even though thats a carbon fiber kit... arent you suppose to paint it just a little bit to blend away the contrast of CF and stock color?
its preference really, I like carbon fiber so im going to leave it carbon, (my car is black) if it looks nasty, ill just paint it, no big deal
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
38,938 Posts
cuz u are a Carbon Fiber Freak!

JDM Altezza said:
StarScream430 said:
Even though thats a carbon fiber kit... arent you suppose to paint it just a little bit to blend away the contrast of CF and stock color?
its preference really, I like carbon fiber so im going to leave it carbon, (my car is black) if it looks nasty, ill just paint it, no big deal
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
11,375 Posts
nope, none of those oem 01 02's ...trd's...blah....fit on the cwest front...u can't really put up a grill...just a mesh :wink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,275 Posts
AltEzZa_S4 said:
cuz u are a Carbon Fiber Freak!

JDM Altezza said:
StarScream430 said:
Even though thats a carbon fiber kit... arent you suppose to paint it just a little bit to blend away the contrast of CF and stock color?
its preference really, I like carbon fiber so im going to leave it carbon, (my car is black) if it looks nasty, ill just paint it, no big deal
DAMN SKIPPY!
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
About this Discussion
19 Replies
9 Participants
JDM Altezza
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing
Top