Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Foken oeice of shit Miata. I would of handed that driver his ass if it wasn't for traffic and the next off ramp being my exit. I was bearly in fourth gear when I caught up to his ass going about 105 mph.

I would of handed you you're ass!

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
FW: miata

I was just venting. Oh! And to the red civic hatch back with the carbon fiber hood on the 101 fwy this morning.

Nice try! But when in doubt...down shift!

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
THe Miata (though I would not buy one) brought BACK the modern day ROADSTER in America. Now we have everything from the MR-2 back to Boxsters. It proved there was a market for roadsters. It is reliable and a HELLUVA track car. That is why it is not a POS.

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
1SICKLEX said:
THe Miata (though I would not buy one) brought BACK the modern day ROADSTER in America. Now we have everything from the MR-2 back to Boxsters. It proved there was a market for roadsters. It is reliable and a HELLUVA track car. That is why it is not a POS.
I second that. At autoX and road courses, the Miata rules. For added power, just slap on a Jackson S/C or a small Greddy Turbo kit, and the car is a nicely balanced sports car. I personally won't buy it (too small for me :-? ), but nontheless an awesome car.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts