Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some one jacked me last night for my trunk lip spoiler....they peeled it right off and left a scratch on my trunk and sticky mess of double sided tape...I regret getting that spoiler now it is too tempting for crackhead thieves...the funny thing is I have seen alot of fockin hondas with that fockin lip on latley and that is one of the reasons why I shouldnt have put it on...It was a matter of time before someone figured it would fit on a honda's trunk lid...so all you lip spoiler owners out there be ware...I have seen a few BMW with they shit peeled off to...it is not worth it get something with clips on the side like rmm or ltuned or something that wont fit a nother make vehicle...

:-?

· Registered
602 Posts
Kel3 said:
Some one jacked me last night for my trunk lip spoiler....they peeled it right off and left a scratch on my trunk and sticky mess of double sided tape...I regret getting that spoiler now it is too tempting for crackhead thieves...the funny thing is I have seen alot of fockin hondas with that fockin lip on latley and that is one of the reasons why I shouldnt have put it on...It was a matter of time before someone figured it would fit on a honda's trunk lid...so all you lip spoiler owners out there be ware...I have seen a few BMW with they sh*t peeled off to...it is not worth it get something with clips on the side like rmm or ltuned or something that wont fit a nother make vehicle...

:eek: :eek:

Ouch, that sucks. Why can't people just respect other people's property! It's not like lip spoilers are THAT expensive anyway, they should just go buy their own f-ing lip spoiler if they want one so badly.

That's the problem with stick/on removable parts. The solution is to get a bolt on spoiler, but then we gotta start drilling holes in our cars. :( It's like that episode on the Simpsons, we can call them "speed holes" if we ever want to take any parts off. :lol:

· Registered
7,617 Posts
Kel3 said:
Some one jacked me last night for my trunk lip spoiler....they peeled it right off and left a scratch on my trunk and sticky mess of double sided tape...I regret getting that spoiler now it is too tempting for crackhead thieves...the funny thing is I have seen alot of fockin hondas with that fockin lip on latley and that is one of the reasons why I shouldnt have put it on...It was a matter of time before someone figured it would fit on a honda's trunk lid...so all you lip spoiler owners out there be ware...I have seen a few BMW with they sh*t peeled off to...it is not worth it get something with clips on the side like rmm or ltuned or something that wont fit a nother make vehicle...

Damn Kel.... Sorry to hear and I have an M3 spoiler in my garage :( Im thinkin of making some sort of clip for mine. Since the M's spoiler is about an inch longer than our trunk, I can grind down the ends and fabricate some sorta clip mechanism.
Kel, hit me up at BigDaddyRich on MSN. How are things goin man?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.