Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
AM I crazy to pay MSRP for this car? I keep seeing posts of other people that have been able to get this car a little below MSRP. I live in the Chicago area and have visited several Chicago area Lexus dealers and all want the same thing. They want me to pay the MSRP.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Yea, it sucks hearing about these deals, but I think it is one deal at one place.

Here in NJ folks have the desire and $$$ to not make any deals possible I got $200 off BIG DEAL.

But, most important thing is do you think the car is worth it. I think Yes and believe that prices will go up.

If they start selling these cars for under 30k, it becomes that, an under 30k car- not in the same league as the comp.

Buy and drive- 1k off in winter. don't help you in chicago.

Enjoy the summer!!

·
Registered
14,187 Posts
Two LExus dealers near Chicago have offered me a whopping $500 off msrp. It's a start I suppose. One offered it to me, simply because I asked what they could do for someone who'd be driving more than 90 miles to get to their dealership, I asked another Il dealer if he could match the discount, he said yes, with no questions. It's worth a shot. Get the dealers to earn your business, maybe they'll through in a free oil change to get your business. Every bit helps.

Originally posted by wazzup:
AM I crazy to pay MSRP for this car? I keep seeing posts of other people that have been able to get this car a little below MSRP. I live in the Chicago area and have visited several Chicago area Lexus dealers and all want the same thing. They want me to pay the MSRP.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
3 Participants
IS-F-I-Found
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing