Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had just recently got my front right fender, front passenger door fixed, and my quarter panel knocked out. Everything on my front passenger door works except for the side mirror. I tried switching it to adjust the mirror and no response. any ideas?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi Kritiq,

I am curious if you got this sorted out? I had my right front door removed as well and the SAME issue has happened only neither of my side mirrors work.

Did you find the solution? Was a cable just not plugged in, was it a fuse blown?

Thanks!
heybmcgill

·
Premium Member
18,159 Posts
Hi Kritiq,

I am curious if you got this sorted out? I had my right front door removed as well and the SAME issue has happened only neither of my side mirrors work.

Did you find the solution? Was a cable just not plugged in, was it a fuse blown?

Thanks!
heybmcgill
There's only one fuse that feeds the power mirrors and that's the Radio#2 fuse. If that fuse was blown, you would have other things not working in the car such as the radio. If I were you(and since you lost function of both), I would pull uo the switch assembly and make sure you have power(the only grey wire) and the ground wire is grounded, which is a white w/black stripe wire that grounds to the front left fender apron and cowl panel left side.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.