Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Myself and about 25-30 friends will be heading up to Whistler Mountain this weekend to get ski, board and possiblily do some snow mobiling....and of course drink.

What I am looking for from you people, are any suggestions for party games.

Drinking games, grab-a-girl-and-hide-in-the-closet games, or whatever.

·
Registered
30,635 Posts
I HATE YOU!!!

my latest speeding ticket all but ensures that i won;t be able to head west this season... i was actually considering going back to W/B but jackson was so much fun last year...

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
s0yb0mb said:
I HATE YOU!!!

my latest speeding ticket all but ensures that i won;t be able to head west this season... i was actually considering going back to W/B but jackson was so much fun last year...

Well...i'll take some pictures for you. :p

Actually, you'd be better off coming in February or even next year all together.
The snow so far this year has been sparce...mostly due to unusually warm weather.

Whistler/Blackcombe's season started Nov. 29th....but only a handful of runs are currently open. Experts aren't expecting any considerable snowfall untill X-mas.

But we figure we'll make the best of it anyhow...it's Whistler!

·
Registered
20,481 Posts
Play asshole w/ two or three decks since you got shitload of people. Two's and red three's clear. Make it R-Rated so Prez can tell chicks (dudes in your case) to do stuff.

·
Registered
998 Posts
PMD911 said:
Play asshole w/ two or three decks since you got shitload of people. Two's and red three's clear. Make it R-Rated so Prez can tell chicks (dudes in your case) to do stuff.
red 3's only if your playing with multi-decks?

·
Registered
9,720 Posts
fugazi787 said:
ltunedgirl said:
:-? enlighten me
items you need:
1 table that's about as tall as your waist when standing
1 big beer mug (optional)
a 16 oz plastic cup for each person who is playing
lots o' beer

directions:
fill everybody's cup up half way with beer
fill the 1 big beer mug up with beer and place it in the center of the table
designate someone to say go
have all participants gather around the table with their cup of beer in front of them resting on the table
when the guy says go, everyone must drink their beer as fast as they can
and then flip their cup from the edge of the table...the cup must start right side up and land upside down...the person who's last at getting their cup to flip must drink all the beer in the mug (or just a beer will suffice)
repeat until everyone pukes

there are different variations of this...you can have teams and do it with relays...the next person in line can't start chugging until the person ahead of him/her flips the cup over etc...

·
Registered
836 Posts
fugazi787 said:
s0yb0mb said:
I HATE YOU!!!

Well...i'll take some pictures for you. :p

Actually, you'd be better off coming in February or even next year all together.
The snow so far this year has been sparce...mostly due to unusually warm weather.

Whistler/Blackcombe's season started Nov. 29th....but only a handful of runs are currently open. Experts aren't expecting any considerable snowfall untill X-mas.

But we figure we'll make the best of it anyhow...it's Whistler!
Please take some picks. I probably not make it out west this year :cry:

As for the game triple deck a$$hole or Mexican dice

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
About this Discussion
28 Replies
15 Participants
is3hundo
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing