·
Registered
675 Posts
totally confuse.... LOL useless thread i guess

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Not really. Well, what i am trying to imply here is that I tried to research for Auto Parts Los Angeles and asked in this forum if it's a good place for parts thinking that we could get one there. But to my dismay, they are not selling such stuff. I'll not say that they're not good or such. I think it's just me.:lol:

·
Registered
239 Posts
yeahhhhh...OP sound the like nothing second post her saying us to so. confusing i understand too hard reading eye made hurt. give five dolla make hurt long time or somebody hurt get real bad.

TRANSLATION
yeah, the OP sounds nothing like the OPs' second post where she explains what she originally meant. when i first read it, it was so confusing and hard to understand that it made my eyes hurt. i would like 5 dollars in compensation for the eyesore and for wasting my time or somebody gonna get a hurt real bad.

Reactions: 1SikAltezza

·
Registered
6,232 Posts
yeahhhhh...OP sound the like nothing second post her saying us to so. confusing i understand too hard reading eye made hurt. give five dolla make hurt long time or somebody hurt get real bad.

TRANSLATION
yeah, the OP sounds nothing like the OPs' second post where she explains what she originally meant. when i first read it, it was so confusing and hard to understand that it made my eyes hurt. i would like 5 dollars in compensation for the eyesore and for wasting my time or somebody gonna get a hurt real bad.
wut duh phuc you say?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.