Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have some original parts for sale from my is 300 sold.i have the stock exhaust manifold and the complete factory exhaust.stock air box.also a pro1 race pipe and a set of 16 inch winter wheels and tires.goodyear mud and snow.also i have the o2 simulator brand new from casper electronics.make me an offer.tires and wheels very good condition asking 400 dollars paid over 750 brand new.less than 2000 miles on the tires.pro1 pipe 75 dollars.minor rust.02 simulator 35 dollars.paid 60 dollars from caspers electronics.

·
Registered
3,005 Posts
sorry i had a hard time reading that..space it out a lil bit...

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
tino said:
i have some original parts for sale from my is 300 sold.i have the stock exhaust manifold and the complete factory exhaust.stock air box.also a pro1 race pipe and a set of 16 inch winter wheels and tires.goodyear mud and snow.also i have the o2 simulator brand new from casper electronics.make me an offer.tires and wheels very good condition asking 400 dollars paid over 750 brand new.less than 2000 miles on the tires.pro1 pipe 75 dollars.minor rust.02 simulator 35 dollars.paid 60 dollars from caspers electronics.
Dammit I just paid 75 for the same race pipe.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts