Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone have a clue what part number this is?

I lost it when I was installing my speakers...

btw...I had no clue what topic to put this under

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
I believe the part number to be 67918-53010-C0

Price is about $37

Reactions: VP500

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
...i'm not too sure what i'm supposed to look at...

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Yeah, the dealer really bends you over. That is the list price, so you might be able to get it cheaper. I was just giving you an idea of what to expect. Good luck.

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BossMan said:
Yeah, the dealer really bends you over. That is the list price, so you might be able to get it cheaper. I was just giving you an idea of what to expect. Good luck.

Well I just emailed carson toyota to see thier price. Might as well get it from them because I still have to order the JDM doubledin and I believe they have one of the best prices.

·
Registered
54 Posts
That peice popped off of mine when it got cold last winter....kinda pissed me cause the dealer said the peice was bad. But, I argued and they replaced it for free (waranty) so I got over it.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Heh..yup. Where abouts are you at? I'm right around 119th and 69 Hwy.

Seen pics of your car from HIN I believe...pretty slick ride.

·
Registered
13,954 Posts
dab5577 said:

See all the KS/MO people want to come out of the shadows :lol:

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
dab5577 said:

128th and nall...near towncenter

·
Registered
54 Posts
Haven't done much...the minor stuff, CDD etc...Borla exhaust, SRT intake....

I'm thinking of getting rid of the SRT...too loud for my taste...I liked it better when my car ran quieter on the interstate. I wouldn't mind if i were getting huge HP gains...but I think I can get by without it.

You know anybody around here looking for one?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Really? I might have to give that a shot. I took the SRT off last week to see if I liked it with or without better, specially since I left town for the weekend...I could hear what the diff. was on the interstate.

I have to say, I like the more quiet sound of just the exhaust. If I hold on to the SRT, I might have to give a racepipe a shot and see what I think.

Maybe I'll run into you around and hear what the diff is.

·
Registered
13,954 Posts
Def have to get a race pipe, same thing happened on mine :)

then VP copied off me :lol:

·
Registered
54 Posts
I'm looking at getting new rotors...was thinking rotora or stoptech direct replacements with pads straight from lexus. Either of you have exprerience with something you really liked? Don't want to go to a harsh pad for dust/wear reasons.

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
dab5577 said:
I'm looking at getting new rotors...was thinking rotora or stoptech direct replacements with pads straight from lexus. Either of you have exprerience with something you really liked? Don't want to go to a harsh pad for dust/wear reasons.
nah I don't know much about those, ask imprimis...i think he was going to get some new brakes

1 - 20 of 26 Posts