Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Dr. JDM
9,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No, I don't have the parallel park assist from the LS installed, but I now have my passenger mirror automatically tilting down and up when I parallel park (as in the 2IS). Shift into reverse twice within 1 second, mirror goes down and stays down for 10 seconds after shifting out of reverse, returns to normal position. Awesome mod :approve:

·
Registered
854 Posts
that is pretty bad ass. what kind of module and where did you get it?

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Was it hard to install? Hmm... i always wondered about this. One issue you may have is when you use this module in extreme tempuratures, the time it takes to go down may not be the same as to go up. Your mirror may be a bit skewed after several uses in bad weather. Let me know how it is.

·
Dr. JDM
9,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Was it hard to install? Hmm... i always wondered about this. One issue you may have is when you use this module in extreme tempuratures, the time it takes to go down may not be the same as to go up. Your mirror may be a bit skewed after several uses in bad weather. Let me know how it is.
it's based on time only and you have to tune it when you first install, after that it shouldn't change much at all unless the motor goes bad. i have the same time going down as up, and it's been pretty cold here. no issues so far. if other people drive the car and adjust the mirror differently, you'd just have to reposition it.

not hard to install, just cramped space. if i can do it... :)

·
Registered
743 Posts
OMG,
chado once again you have answered
one of my wonders without me asking.
I had this in my 03 325ci.
I just got home recently and was thinking about
this while parralell parking my car.
You are truly a pioneer!

·
Dr. JDM
9,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
OMG,
chado once again you have answered
one of my wonders without me asking.
I had this in my 03 325ci.
I just got home recently and was thinking about
this while parralell parking my car.
You are truly a pioneer!
haha thanks but credit should go to BlackSportD pm him :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts