Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wanted to know if there would be any harm not using the parking lights. i want to remove the parking lights in the headlight housing. that seems to be the only space for strobes, they need a 1 inch hole. if not i am open to any other suggestions

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
whishlist said:
just wanted to know if there would be any harm not using the parking lights. i want to remove the parking lights in the headlight housing. that seems to be the only space for strobes, they need a 1 inch hole. if not i am open to any other suggestions
If you are not using it off course there is no harm, or how about a FOG MOD???

Matt

·
Registered
632 Posts
whishlist said:
Is somebody planning a dance party infront of their car?

·
Registered
3,031 Posts
The parking lights are pretty small and do not really emit that much light. If you have your DRLs still plugged in then I don't really see a need for the parking lights to be there. If strobes are what you want then you should do it.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks. i have decided to use the factory hole for the top turn signal they are still bright enough with just one, and yes this is for car shows. and you guys should say you want to dance in front of HER car. :lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts