Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well last night, i noticed that when i had my parking lights on my little LED thing inside the housing of the headlight was flickering on and off. it was weird because, the flickering would be slow, but then gradually speed up to the point where its like a crazy strobe light effect. kinda cool, but looks weird in just one headlight haha.

anyways, i cant really trace the problem, and the wiring seems fine. i'm thinking its the actual LED its self because i switched the right side LED parking light to the other side, and it worked fine. does this mean my LED is going out or something? i can't imagine it dying out so quickly. i also noticed that the connection from the bulb to the wire was kinda crooked, didn't think that would make a huge problem though. anyone have/had the same problem?

·
Premium Member
10,234 Posts
what LED "thing" are you talkin about. There is no LED lighting form factory on exterior lights on the IS.

·
Premium Member
13,297 Posts
john i think he is talking about the little light bulb in the housing in the headlight. those are regular bulbs dude not LED. just replace the bulb

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sorry, didn't explain my self as well. i know they are bulbs, i switched them out with LED lights, i believe 4006's? but anyways, they just keep blinking outta control.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts