Lexus IS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
18,849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SHORT HILLS MALL NJ meet! either Sat Nov 29 or Sun Nov 30??

Hey everyone, its been awhile since we had a northern NJ meet....so, here goes....this worked out well when we had the meet back last february there!!!!! see pics in link:

http://homepage.mac.com/tsopranomb/PhotoAlbum6.html

I know its a busy weekend, but figuire those of you who are away at college might want to stop by for this while your home......and we can chit chat, then grab a bite to eat or do some shopping in the mall as well....

for now, please post a response specifying either Saturday or Sunday, and in the next week, I can figuire out which would be better for everyone...

hope to have a good turn out.....

more info on the mall:

http://www.shopshorthills.com/infodesk/directions.html

·
Registered
18,849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thegreatjp2k said:
blast i have a wedding that weekend...cant we move it to saturday of the next week?
yeah, possibly...lets see what others think so far.....we cant accomadate everyone with a date of course.... 8)

·
Registered
349 Posts
Well it looks like only half will show up to this. I can only go on sundays to anything since its mandatory that I work saturdays at my dealership unless i request off, but no affence - im not gonna take off just for a meet, since i could always use that for something more of a serious matter you know... Later

-Tom-

·
Registered
128 Posts
both days sound good to me, but Sunday is alittle better.... and it all depends if my car is gonna out of the shop by then....hopefully it will cuz they should start work on it soon, they just waiting for parts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Yea, thats why were having it so far north. Most of us dont live more south then cherry hill, so its not to bad of a drive. Plus anyone that lives south, can meet up with me and others on the way up. I mean if you live in philly, take 95 North and once you get into NJ im like 6 exits down.... so i mean, it should work out good, for all. Hopin we can get a big turnout, but its hard to schedule a date for everyones convenience.

-Tom-

·
Registered
18,849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
yeah, lets see what happens....as the winter approaches, not too many people want to go out to meets anyways....so, if we have about 10 cars show up, that would be nice..... 8)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.