Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That was a great meet guys :D There were like, what, 22+ cars? :eek:
I couldn't hang out too long, I had to buy some stuff and the wife had some other place to go I just squeezed the meet in.
Finally met some guys that I just know on the forum.
Talked to Marc(tsopranomb), James(jturk03), Anthony(antzlexusis?) and David(graphitesportsdesign). Also talked to Doublins,I forget his name,sorry. His ride was tite :p Like I said I had to leave right away so I wasn't able to meet evrybody. Would've liked to talk to 03 and Chinaone among others. Oh well maybe next time. Next time I'll have some mods on my car sos it won't be bare naked(stock) :oops:
Take it easy guys and have a good holiday :D

PS How'd you guys end up walking back to your cars? Missed the shuttle?
I would have given some of you guys a lift but it wouldn't have been fair to the others. Maybe just the girls :p but the wife was with me :whine: :crazy:
Later...

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
i couldnt f-in make it im so pissed. my computer crashed and i needed to work on a management presentation and paper

-eddie

i wanna see some pictures

·
Registered
18,524 Posts
hey jcatral14, I edited this to make this the offical post for everything from today, nice to see that u made it and got to meet everyone...

and thanks to everyone who showed up to show off their rides, chit-chat, put the names to the screen names, etc etc.....was a great turn-out, I was overwhelmed by how many showed up!!!!!

pics to come up by later tonight...and video soon....might have to put it on a CD for everyone, dont think it will be small enough for web-download this time!!!

:chill:

·
Registered
8,094 Posts
Re: Palisades Mall meet- RECAP-PICS-VIDEO

jcatral14 said:
PS How'd you guys end up walking back to your cars? Missed the shuttle?
I would have given some of you guys a lift but it wouldn't have been fair to the others. Maybe just the girls :p but the wife was with me :whine: :crazy:
Later...
The shuttle never came! So we had to walk all the way back :pissed:

oh well...at least we all got good exercise. :)

I had a good time there, nice to see new faces. Hopefully Marc can edit that vid and get it up soon. I have a little footage but nothing special...don't have any pics either. Someone post some stuff up!

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
very good meet.. had a fun time putting faces to names.. Long drive home but worth it..
Def cant wait to see pix and vids

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
my stupid camera sux!

i took so many pictures at the palisades

but only the pics taken at one of our pre meet points were saved...
im so pissed! :pissed:

·
Registered
5,347 Posts
that was the greatest meet ever,it was great to see all of you guys again and to meet some new people :D too bad for the longass drive home :pissed: and i took the wrong exit raf :lol: ohs well

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
yea i noticed... i called chris to call u and tell you...

lexluger180 said:
that was the greatest meet ever,it was great to see all of you guys again and to meet some new people :D too bad for the longass drive home :pissed: and i took the wrong exit raf :lol: ohs well

·
Registered
5,347 Posts
aznxdragon30 said:

lexluger180 said:

i thought it said west :lol: :crazy: im stupid

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
LOL!!!! :crazy: thats why i was beeping my horn and flashing my hazards

lexluger180 said:
aznxdragon30 said:

lexluger180 said:

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Had a great time at the meet today. I was very happy with the turnout seeing some old faces and meeting some new ones, I was not happy having to walk all the way back to the parking lot but the trust wooden marker made it bearable ( hope it wasnt an important marker)

Chris did you go south like i told you to? Hope you were able to make it back with no problems..

Cant wait to see the video and pics!

Time for the car to go into storage and see you guys in the spring....

·
Registered
5,347 Posts
aznxdragon30 said:
LOL!!!! :crazy: thats why i was beeping my horn and flashing my hazards

lexluger180 said:
aznxdragon30 said:

lexluger180 said:

haha i saw that im like what da fuk is he doin then i got into the exit and was like oh sh*t wrong exit :crazy:

whitetezza said:
Had a great time at the meet today. I was very happy with the turnout seeing some old faces and meeting some new ones, I was not happy having to walk all the way back to the parking lot but the trust wooden marker made it bearable ( hope it wasnt an important marker)

Chris did you go south like i told you to? Hope you were able to make it back with no problems..

Cant wait to see the video and pics!

Time for the car to go into storage and see you guys in the spring....

chris got there but on the way home he got hit by a deer :cry:

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
which chris got in an accident? Hope everyone is OK. Looked like a great meet, pissed i couldnt make it. Anyone have better pics of ISMAN's car because he got the rims i wanted in the color i wanted :pissed: :wink: glad to finally see em on our car.

·
Registered
5,347 Posts
chris is alright but his front is fukked up :cry: he's pissed as hell though

·
Registered
18,524 Posts
BUTRBALL12 said:
which chris got in an accident? Hope everyone is OK. Looked like a great meet, pissed i couldnt make it. Anyone have better pics of ISMAN's car because he got the rims i wanted in the color i wanted :pissed: :wink: glad to finally see em on our car.
ChinaOne (chris) , LexLuger 's cousin

This is the best pic I got of them! maybe Tom or someone else took some more close up pics, I dunno.....cmon guys, post your pics! I know Tom is out in Philly for the night, he should have pics up by tomorrow...

1 - 20 of 87 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.