Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a brandnew set of HeadLamps out of a 2002. They came out of a car that had a light problem and the technician mis diagnosed it so they replaced the entire units, left and right. they are in perfect mint condition. they also include the hid bulbs, the high beams bulbs, turn signals, and the tiny bulb up above the headlight. they include everything. they will fit 2001,2002, and 2003. the hid bulbs itself cost an arm and a leg. i am asking 400.00, make me an offer and well work something out. i will not part them out for the bulbs. or anything else. buyer pays shipping. they are mint. i done have pictures but if you are not pleased with the quality ill buy them back from you plus 10% no questions asked.

pm me for more info.
dennis

·
Master Troll
497 Posts
you'll buy them back for +10%? :wink:

how about i buy em, but i don't need 'em, so just don't ship them to me, and just buy them back from me for 110%? then i'll buy them again and return them, so you can give me another 10%? :lol: i could really use the cash :)

·
Manufacturer of Pipes
5,285 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
5 Participants
9secondlx
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing