Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

just a quick question. anyone knows any shop in Los Angeles, CA who do good and reasonable paint jobs on cars... My car has scratchers on it and I plan to have it repainted with a different color or if ever with the same color. I checked Earl Scheib but I'm still looking for some other shops.

Any suggestions? Thanks!

~ TRiCiA ~ :p

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
i would go with Earl, he is the man!!

ps if ur a chic, its a rule u have to post a pic of u..... If ur a dude like sophie sleeps, then leave us alone :)

David

·
Registered
266 Posts
Ya...Ya...post pic if ur not a dude. :D

How much money do you have? Bistane Brothers in Glendale is the sh!t, but you better have some flow. It will probably cheaper to get a new car.

·
Registered
3,435 Posts
Earl Scheib?!? Isn't that the guy who says, "I'll paint ANY car for just $99.99!" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Trust me....you really don't want to take it there. A good paint job will cost you AT LEAST $3000 though. Might want to just get some scratch remover. :-?

·
Registered
266 Posts
craniac24 said:
Earl Scheib?!? Isn't that the guy who says, "I'll paint ANY car for just $99.99!" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Trust me....you really don't want to take it there. A good paint job will cost you AT LEAST $3000 though. Might want to just get some scratch remover. :-?
:lol:

Where's the pix Tricia?

·
Registered
4,317 Posts
yah pics please :eek: ........and DONT take anything to Earl..... thats just as bad as Maaco. I took my first car to Maaco when I was 16 for that little $199 thing they had going, and I took it back every 6 months and had it re-painted as long as I owned the car. this is a lexus, dont treat it like a civic!!

·
Registered
4,317 Posts
xjayx300 v2.5 said:
after confirmation that ur a chick, I will personally go to your house, and finger paint your car for a blowjob & some anal...
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: holy shit, if this is a guy.......i dunno, this thread is gunna be way screwed up forever if this is a dude. but like was mentioned before, he needs to go away if the he is a he!!

if ur a girl - u gunna paint it pink like the S2000 in 2F2F?? i never seen a pink IS. give it a shot.......and then do what xjay said.........

geez guys, if it is a girl, we probably scared her off. she's never gunna post again!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts