Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How much will painting the stillen kit cost. It's just the front lip, 2 side skirts, and the rear skirt. The kit is made of polyurathene. How much do you guys think it will cost. One guy paid 600 to paint his kit. Is this right or should it be cheaper. Thnaks

·
Registered
37 Posts
HEY I NOTICED ON YOUR LIST OF MODS YOU HAD A TRD OIL CAP, AN OTHER TRD CAPS WHERE DID U BUY THEM AT? AND ARE THEY POLISHED> GET BACK TO ME THANKS!

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
It depends where you live, I was quoted 900 to do my body kit, and another place 400 but the level of quality was different.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I paid $100 to have a body kit painted in PA, it was for a delsol and it was a great job, i mean the paint alone was $50 and i bought that, so all together $150. I would watch out and take the kit to a place that has a good rep for body work, everyone here charges $40 an hour so if it's more $ that usually means the final result will be better (to a certain extent). Good luck!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
4 Participants
shabby
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing