Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The description of this forum says "improvements to the interior or exterior of your IS." Well this is exactly that!

Very big PROP to Toronto1234 for help with the install and the solid work with the headlights. If you need yours done contact him,

Toronto1234 was even nice enough to help move my horns, get rid of some scuff marks on my rear bumper, clear up the outside of the headlights (they were DAMN blurry), cleaned the part where the air intake connects to the engine. Can't give him enough PROPS for all the hard work this morning.

Here's to a solid individual on my.is

·
Dr. JDM
9,332 Posts
i want your bumper!

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
nice ride +rep. Oh how did he remove the scuff marks?

·
Registered
473 Posts
How did you remove the junk off of the headlights...? I always wondered about that. Mine are getting blury too.

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Now its time to paint your sidemarkers black. :)

·
Registered
13,905 Posts
That looks tight! I love it when .netters help eachother. It promotes the spirit of cohesion among enthusiasts. Especially for idiots like me who don't know very much about turning a wrench (but I love learning).

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey guys, thanks for all the props! I love the headlights now
When I saw them on Toronto1234's car during the TO meet a few weeks ago
BOMAN where's the video!!! I knew that I wanted them.

Tor1234 used 3M liquid sandpaper 1500 grit. Comes in a bottle and the stuff is SICK!
He used it to get some scuff marks out of my rear bumper...didn't completely come out, but it was better

My headlights were so blurry. I tried to clean them myself without any success. Tor1234 used the 3M liquid sandpaper, then some sealer/??? made by mothers, then something else by megluirs? I found all but the 3M at Canadian tire today.

·
Registered
7,564 Posts
the wrong tone said:
That looks tight! I love it when .netters help eachother. It promotes the spirit of cohesion among enthusiasts. Especially for idiots like me who don't know very much about turning a wrench (but I love learning).
Yes you do. j/k dood.
i need to do a headlight swap as well.

·
Registered
3,990 Posts
happysmp said:
during the TO meet a few weeks ago
BOMAN where's the video!!!
I can't host it anywhere right now...also, I designed some GTA my.is logs that need to be put on.

stay tooned.

j

·
Registered
13,905 Posts
AltezzaBob said:
Yes you do. j/k dood.
i need to do a headlight swap as well.
I knew your spider sense would draw you to this post. :lol: You are the man for helping me with my springs. I can help you on the lights, THAT I know how to do.

·
Registered
52 Posts
boman said:
I can't host it anywhere right now...also, I designed some GTA my.is logs that need to be put on.

stay tooned.

j
Boman I own a small ISP, email me the video and I'll host it. if it's too big to email let me know and I'll give you ftp specs to upload. :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts