Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any recommendations on reasonably prices and well done paint jobs in the DFW area for my to be coming sideshirts and rear add on valence? (GGP color)
any recommendations will be greatly appreciated... :D

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
GraphiteIS_ToyMachine said:
Any recommendations on reasonably prices and well done paint jobs in the DFW area for my to be coming sideshirts and rear add on valence? (GGP color)
any recommendations will be greatly apprciated... :D
Well, for body-repair type stuff, Stuart's is really good.
Davenport Motors is run by a bunch of "ex-lexus dealer" guys, and they do EXCELLENT work - I would check with them first.
I don't think DTM Motorwerks does that kinda' stuff, but they might be able to refer you to some other people as well.

Sorry I can't help more - my 1st call would be to Davenport though. Tell them the guy with the GGP Ltuned sent you. :wink:
(They recently filled in my front bumper license plate holes, and I'm told it looks great!!)

·
Registered
4,317 Posts
bk9 said:
Davenport Motors is run by a bunch of "ex-lexus dealer" guys, and they do EXCELLENT work - I would check with them first.
I don't think DTM Motorwerks does that kinda' stuff, but they might be able to refer you to some other people as well.

Sorry I can't help more - my 1st call would be to Davenport though. Tell them the guy with the GGP Ltuned sent you. :wink:
(They recently filled in my front bumper license plate holes, and I'm told it looks great!!)

geez dude you need to hurry up and get your ass back! you're missing all the good things happening to your car! thats like missing your firstborn's first steps and first words!! :cry: :cry:

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
10secondIS said:
bk9 said:

geez dude you need to hurry up and get your ass back! you're missing all the good things happening to your car! thats like missing your firstborn's first steps and first words!! :cry: :cry:
:lol: No worries, I'll be back soon... :D

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
DT motorwerks has a paint shop..if u lucky u can get a hookup..i had gotten my cwest front bumper painted and my panel thats by the side rear door repainted cuz of some person who hit it and they also fixed it for 300 all together. The ppl there are coo and very nice.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts